• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Novels

Reaction score
Anyone read the fourth book in the Heroes of Olympus: The House of Hades...
Well I did and it was TERRIFIC....(y)
Secrets revealed... and the cliffhanger for which Percy Jackson fans hated and cursed Rick Riordan has been finally ended... (Sigh)
It was really good except that Nico's character could have been spared that nonsense...

And I plan to read Alex Rider series' tenth book... Russian Roulette as suggested by my good friend gary221 . I hope it is good. But everybody already knows the sad end Yassen dies.. but it'll be interesting to learn about him... I liked Yassen and as usual Horowitz specializes in killing perfectly COOL characters... Silly man! :mad:

Reaction score
High five, dude!
Did you like the House of Hades?:cautious:
It was good. At least there was no cliff hanger xD I could have done with some more adventures in the underworld, and maybe some more detailed descriptions too. But overall it was good.

About that nico thingy, even though i don't like it either, i would have it hated it much more if it had been about Annabeth xD I'm just wondering why Rick introduced the whole thing, cuz of course it's gonna have some effect later.

If it weren't for the one year wait, i would have preferred another cliffhanger xD

Reaction score
About that nico thingy, even though i don't like it either, i would have it hated it much more if it had been about Annabeth xD I'm just wondering why Rick introduced the whole thing, cuz of course it's gonna have some effect later.

why??:eek: atleast if it was about Annabeth he could get over her and then get another girl or something?but now he's into Percy and reading about it is just so weird:eek::eek::eek:

Reaction score
why??:eek: atleast if it was about Annabeth he could get over her and then get another girl or something?but now he's into Percy and reading about it is just so weird:eek::eek::eek:
HEY! NO SPOILERS FOR OTHERS :p

Yup of course it is weird.. Still, i am hoping things will end up good for him. If it had been Annabeth, all it would have done was to create tension among the group. At least this way no one knows :p

P.S: The only reason i am not criticizing this strange thing is because i think it would play some role later. Otherwise, it is YUCK!

Reaction score
HEY! NO SPOILERS FOR OTHERS :p

Yup of course it is weird.. Still, i am hoping things will end up good for him. If it had been Annabeth, all it would have done was to create tension among the group. At least this way no one knows :p

P.S: The only reason i am not criticizing this strange thing is because i think it would play some role later. Otherwise, it is YUCK!

uh-oh rit sorry..:unsure:
people who are yet to read the book, *flicks wand* "KABUDI BAGUDI POOSH" forget u ever read anything..:p

:LOL: point..i hope nobody ever knows either:eek:
One good thing to come of this though was only after what happened in the temple with Nico did i have the heart to like stupid Jason..:cautious::D

Reaction score
Anyone read the fourth book in the Heroes of Olympus: The House of Hades...
Well I did and it was TERRIFIC....(y)
Secrets revealed... and the cliffhanger for which Percy Jackson fans hated and cursed Rick Riordan has been finally ended... (Sigh)
It was really good except that Nico's character could have been spared that nonsense...

And I plan to read Alex Rider series' tenth book... Russian Roulette as suggested by my good friend gary221 . I hope it is good. But everybody already knows the sad end Yassen dies.. but it'll be interesting to learn about him... I liked Yassen and as usual Horowitz specializes in killing perfectly COOL characters... Silly man! :mad:
I did :D
isnt anyone missing the real percy jackson series ? its style was much better, it being narrative and with humour
and yes that Nico thing was stupid, I am missing the secrets though , everything is revealed what is left ? :(