• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was the exam?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Satisfactory

• Bad

• Total voters
Reaction score
How was the exam guys? I found this exam pretty easy and awesome. What do you say? need opinions.

Reaction score
Cz according to my theory , there will hardly b A*s this tym , ik it sounds ridiculous but just think bout it . Cie examiners were not born yesterday, they had a plan in mind , and that is high asf grade threshold, my theory could b proven wrong only at 2 conditions. 1. If p2 is damn hard , so thresholds dont rise that much . 2. Many students do bad at the exams , so the examiners reduce the threshold more . And another prediction..... i think examiners gave such easy Qs either to raise the thresholds or to see if the student gets over confident and how he/she performs at it . Think about it. 24 hrs have passed so v can discuss the paper . I think students who attempted the Hz Khadija q will suffer alot , or those who did not write sufficiently for Battle of Trench q . Btw which qs did u attempt ? I did 1,2,3,4 . Rest Allah knows best.

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me that suorce of which section has came in pakistan studies october/november 2017

Reaction score
Cz according to my theory , there will hardly b A*s this tym , ik it sounds ridiculous but just think bout it . Cie examiners were not born yesterday, they had a plan in mind , and that is high asf grade threshold, my theory could b proven wrong only at 2 conditions. 1. If p2 is damn hard , so thresholds dont rise that much . 2. Many students do bad at the exams , so the examiners reduce the threshold more . And another prediction..... i think examiners gave such easy Qs either to raise the thresholds or to see if the student gets over confident and how he/she performs at it . Think about it. 24 hrs have passed so v can discuss the paper . I think students who attempted the Hz Khadija q will suffer alot , or those who did not write sufficiently for Battle of Trench q . Btw which qs did u attempt ? I did 1,2,3,4 . Rest Allah knows best.

I did all except the Battle of Khandaq because that's the one I think will get the highest deductions

Reaction score
Ok , but i wrote excellently fr battle of khandaq , with 2 references , and the answer wz about 2 pages

Reaction score
My poor class fellows think they dd excellent , while none of their answers exceeded a page lol , one of them just wrote 20 lines bout battle of khandaq lmao