• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies and Islamiat , M/J session 2018.

Reaction score
U should use muzzamil for isl as A* answers are written their. Dr.itftkhar notes are good but contain a lot of material. I think for geo and his they are good. But it ultimately depends on your hardwork
i cant start from sir muzzamil's notes because only a month is left.and how many past papers should should i do both regions and may/ june .nov

Last edited:
Reaction score
What does this question of islamiat mean?
Quran as the basis of thought and Action in islam
What would come in it??

Reaction score
Hey Guys.

I'm appearing for this session too. Call me very late to the party but I've just started studying Islamiyat from Paramount's book (2014; by Saqib Muhammad Khan). I'll be able to cover it in a couple of days. Reading the thread, I understand that prepping for Islamiyat is particularly touch. I'm willing to give it around 3 hours daily till the exams (which are starting from 30th).

I need some help:

A. Can you share some good strategies to actually develop great Islamic understanding. I hate the 'rattamize the notes' approach, you get grades but you stay null at the concepts. What will be some other good strategies?
B. Can you share some really good examples of answers that get near full-marks (8-10), however aren't very long. Some students write A LOT. I know for my handwriting speed that I can't. This would help.
C. Worst case scenario, if I need to, which notes should I look for?
D. Any courseware/online lectures on this particular subject?

I'm looking forward to the help. TIA!

Asad.

Reaction score
t
Hey Guys.

I'm appearing for this session too. Call me very late to the party but I've just started studying Islamiyat from Paramount's book (2014; by Saqib Muhammad Khan). I'll be able to cover it in a couple of days. Reading the thread, I understand that prepping for Islamiyat is particularly touch. I'm willing to give it around 3 hours daily till the exams (which are starting from 30th).

I need some help:

A. Can you share some good strategies to actually develop great Islamic understanding. I hate the 'rattamize the notes' approach, you get grades but you stay null at the concepts. What will be some other good strategies?
B. Can you share some really good examples of answers that get near full-marks (8-10), however aren't very long. Some students write A LOT. I know for my handwriting speed that I can't. This would help.
C. Worst case scenario, if I need to, which notes should I look for?
D. Any courseware/online lectures on this particular subject?

I'm looking forward to the help. TIA!

Asad.

two most famous teachers in lahore for islmiat are sir muzzamil and sir iftikhar it is very difficult to get sir muzzami's notes most probobly u can get his notes from the internet or u need to join his academy but its too late to join his academy.sir iftikhar's notes can be found in most of the shops so they are easy to get

Reaction score
t

two most famous teachers in lahore for islmiat are sir muzzamil and sir iftikhar it is very difficult to get sir muzzami's notes most probobly u can get his notes from the internet or u need to join his academy but its too late to join his academy.sir iftikhar's notes can be found in most of the shops so they are easy to get
I'm in Karachi. Can I get digital copies of these?

And how do you justify a 600 pages notes book for a subject that has 180 pages in endorsed book?

Reaction score
Reaction score
I'm in Karachi. Can I get digital copies of these?

And how do you justify a 600 pages notes book for a subject that has 180 pages in endorsed book?
Iftikhar's history and geo notes are total shit plus 99.99% chance of block marking for these notes as they are used by practically every student at least once. Yasmin Malik is a good book, but the facts are to be checked by the ms. I can't find Saqib's book so can't judge it but it ought to be good.
Well, they then don't get known as 'notes' but rather a complete guide?

Reaction score
if someone has done the following question kindly send the answer
Q What were the main events of caliphate of ali?
it is from oct nov 2010
kind help me in this

Last edited:
Reaction score
i need answer to the following questions
Q a) Write about how the four rightly guided caliphs are role models for muslim leaders today.
b)how does umars conduct at the surrender of jerusalem set an example for muslims?
oct nov 12
Q a) which important battles were fought during the caliphate of ali ?write a descriptive account of each.
b)ali was the right ruler for the time .briefly disscuss this styatement.
m/j13
Q a)write about how the four rightly guided caaliphs ruled during their caliphate in accordance with islamic values.
o/n13
Qa) ali,s caliphate was riddles with problems. describe what these problems were.
b)choose any one problem you have written about in part a and say why you think it was siognificant.
m/j14

Reaction score
Q a) Write about how the four rightly guided caliphs are role models for muslim leaders today.
b)how does umars conduct at the surrender of jerusalem set an example for muslims?
oct nov 12
Q a) which important battles were fought during the caliphate of ali ?write a descriptive account of each.
m/j13
Q a)write about how the four rightly guided caaliphs ruled during their caliphate in accordance with islamic values.
o/n13
Qa) ali,s caliphate was riddles with problems. describe what these problems were.
b)choose any one problem you have written about in part a and say why you think it was siognificant.
m/j14
follow the ms for the 1st one.
----
the second one is H. Ali's (RA) caliphate
----
Islamic values.. ms again
---
His caliphate

Someone answer his [4] question

Reaction score
oct nov 12
m/j13
o/n13
m/j14
See from muzzamil notes

Reaction score
follow the ms for the 1st one.
----
the second one is H. Ali's (RA) caliphate
----
Islamic values.. ms again
---
His caliphate

Someone answer his [4] question
this i know as well but i need the complete answer if someone has it PLEASE