• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies and Islamiat , M/J session 2018.

Reaction score
a what is the porpuse of prayer in congregation?
b explain why muslims believe that personal prayer is important?
o/n 12
a how do pillars salah and fasting bring muslims closer to each other to both god and other people?
b briefly reflect upon the importance of any one of the remaining three pillars in the life of a muslim?
m/j13
a describe how and why muslims celebrate eid ul fitr and azha.
b how do the two eids bring the muslim community together?
o/n13
i need answers to these Q,s PLEASE

Reaction score
a what is the porpuse of prayer in congregation?
b explain why muslims believe that personal prayer is important?
o/n 12
a how do pillars salah and fasting bring muslims closer to each other to both god and other people?
b briefly reflect upon the importance of any one of the remaining three pillars in the life of a muslim?
m/j13
a describe how and why muslims celebrate eid ul fitr and azha.
b how do the two eids bring the muslim community together?
o/n13
i need answers to these Q,s PLEASE
All in Muzzamil notes is all i can say
https://m.mediafire.com/view/nxjj3kwql61xn8s

Reaction score
If you cant download WinRAR and/or pdf reader, ask someone to do so. Otherwise you cant get these good notes. Good luck for CAIES though.
thanku but i will be able to do it my self through mark schemes
i have done other questions myself from yasmin malik but these questions had little detail in the books

Reaction score
anyone have his notes of farhan ali and geo by zia ul hasan
Post it plz
They're shit; don't waste your time on them. Consult Smith, Bajwa a̶n̶d̶ ̶K̶e̶l̶l̶y̶ + all past papers.

I could never understand people's obsession with notes. Your textbooks are far superior in quality than any notes out there. As already pointed out by someone sensible here, read your textbooks and practice question from the past papers.