• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
How two main sources of legal thinking used to make shariah law? [10] anyone?
The points u can include are
1) both of them are the most authentic till these days.(then give explanation to prove as being the most authentic sources)
2) Quran is the complete code of life.(then describe how it is)
3) Hadith is also the code of life full of description over the basic principles of islam given in quran.(try to elaborate this point)
4) these sources are our way to success!!.(Explain how it is and prove it with an example)
5)both of these are considered as single unit, as they always compliment each other and never contradicts the text written in each other but the silence of Quran is been completed by the explanation of Hadith.(give at least 3 examples to support this point mainly you'll give that of zakat prayer and marriage or intoxication). Remember these are just general point. if you go exactly towards what i have written above you'll only get low marks of level 4 i.e 8 at most out of 10. To reach the maximum marks you have to develop your answer in a scenario form, referred to the same situation of the question ................. IN SIMPLE WAY you are been made a head of the islamic committee of your country and have to navigate the country to the right path . someday, a man comes to you with a problem to be solved, now you are confused ( like the same way you posted the question on this page on how to write the answer, NO OFFENSE, sorry).Anyways , according to your knowledge you think that to solve that man's problem is by using Quran and Hadith. NOW you have to prove to the examiner that WHY on earth will you choose Quran and sunnah or hadith,by proving its authenticity to the examiner and make him agree that he will also do the same thing if he was in your place. NOW once the examiner have agreed to you then you'll tell HOW on earth will you use it, i.e by looking into the (basic principle) of quran first if it isn't there then look into hadith. (Now over here the examiner will think that quran isnt complete as you said that " quran first if it isn't there then look into hadith", now you have to remove this thought from the mind of the examiner by telling that hadith is only the explanation of quran as the (basic principle) is present in the quran OR elaborate the 2 point i have mentioned above).Now you have proven the examiner WHY and HOW will you use quran and hadith,BUT.. you will be missing something if you end the answer here is that of WHAT BENEFIT would be the usage of your techniques to solve the problem of that man!! simply, you'll give the benefit of using quran and hadith in the perspective of that man. IF .... you are able to give your answer in this scenario i am sure and HOPE that examiner would never even hesitate to give you full marks.(10/10). I HOPE this was of much help to you if you have any other points plz kindly share it with us!! (y)

Reaction score
1) both of them are the most authentic till these days.(then give explanation to prove as being the most authentic sources)
3) Hadith is also the code of life full of description over the basic principles of islam given in quran.(try to elaborate this point)
4) these sources are our way to success!!.(Explain how it is and prove it with an example)
5)both of these are considered as single unit, as they always compliment each other and never contradicts the text written in each other but the silence of Quran is been completed by the explanation of Hadith.(give at least 3 examples to support this point mainly you'll give that of zakat prayer and marriage or intoxication). Remember these are just general point. if you go exactly towards what i have written above you'll only get low marks of level 4 i.e 8 at most out of 10. To reach the maximum marks you have to develop your answer in a scenario form, referred to the same situation of the question ................. IN SIMPLE WAY you are been made a head of the islamic committee of your country and have to navigate the country to the right path . someday, a man comes to you with a problem to be solved, now you are confused ( like the same way you posted the question on this page on how to write the answer, NO OFFENSE, sorry).Anyways , according to your knowledge you think that to solve that man's problem is by using Quran and Hadith. NOW you have to prove to the examiner that WHY on earth will you choose Quran and sunnah or hadith,by proving its authenticity to the examiner and make him agree that he will also do the same thing if he was in your place. NOW once the examiner have agreed to you then you'll tell HOW on earth will you use it, i.e by looking into the (basic principle) of quran first if it isn't there then look into hadith. (Now over here the examiner will think that quran isnt complete as you said that " quran first if it isn't there then look into hadith", now you have to remove this thought from the mind of the examiner by telling that hadith is only the explanation of quran as the (basic principle) is present in the quran OR elaborate the 2 point i have mentioned above).Now you have proven the examiner WHY and HOW will you use quran and hadith,BUT.. you will be missing something if you end the answer here is that of WHAT BENEFIT would be the usage of your techniques to solve the problem of that man!! simply, you'll give the benefit of using quran and hadith in the perspective of that man. IF .... you are able to give your answer in this scenario i am sure and HOPE that examiner would never even hesitate to give you full marks.(10/10). I HOPE this was of much help to you if you have any other points plz kindly share it with us!! (y)
Isn't it very lengthy man!

Reaction score
guys in this question how the Quran was developed into book form? (10)
Do we only have to right about the compilation during Hazrat Abu Bakr's khalifa?

v hv tO mentiOn frOm the tym the revelatiOnz started till the tym ov Hazrat ABu Bakr's caliphate vn the Quran was cOmpiled in a bfOrm ov cOmplete boOk

NIM

Reaction score
Fr Pak studies...
till what year do v need to learn...
is it till 2009...

Reaction score
but.. didnt the sylllabus change in 2005-6?:unsure:
The syllabus did change after the year 2000 but not after 2005. You can also study past papers from 2000 but those most of the questions are repeated in the past papers from 2003 and above.
Though the pattern of paper was changed in 2010.

Reaction score
yes it helped thank you so much..=)