Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Justice league 125
hey can u tell
q1- What was Cabinet Mission? (4)
and also what do u think contributed the most to the establishment of a separate homeland for Muslims
  1. GJ Talks
  2. Simla Conference
  3. Cabinet Mission Plan

THANKS

Reaction score
Justice league 125
hey can u tell
q1- What was Cabinet Mission? (4)
and also what do u think contributed the most to the establishment of a separate homeland for Muslims
  1. GJ Talks
  2. Simla Conference
  3. Cabinet Mission Plan

THANKS
For the second question, the points shall be the same as the answer to the question which I told you previously.

Attachments

Reaction score
Oh okay and
what do u think contributed the most
Can it be GJ Talks
Hi, apologies for the way late reply. With exams just around the corner, it is a little difficult to catch up on online media.

What do I think contributed the most? Well, the question doesn't really have a direct reference to the perspective of one, however, you might need to provide an evaluation or a judgment to make it a level 4 answer.
Gandhi Jinnah's talks led to a realization that the league had now emerged as an equal player in the political party, the congress who had claimed itself as the "Sole representatives of all Indians", the one who held the approach of Swaraj was now forced to negotiate with the league.

Reaction score
For Urdu Students
I found this site with essay samples and it really helps u get content if u read them
it has three big lists of different essay from basic to advance.
on top, if u hover ur mouse on the Urdu grammar option
It gives u options on Urdu speech and application letters essays too

Urdu essays | Urdu Notes

hope it helps

Reaction score
1620498500932.png

i have written this till now
I think the most important is equality of humankind. Like before the poor's and slaves were mistreated if the Prophet didn't have mentioned this point their life would have been miserable. Due to this point, Muslims today help the poor financially and treat them equally in the society. There is no difference left in rich and the poor now because they all treat one another with equal respect.

IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE THAT I CAN ADD AS THIS IS 4 MARKS QUESTION (B-PART)

Last edited:
Reaction score
View attachment 66054

i have written this till now
I think the most important is equality of humankind. Like before the poor's and slaves were mistreated if the Prophet didn't have mentioned this point their life would have been miserable. Due to this point, Muslims today help the poor financially and treat them equally in the society. There is no difference left in rich and the poor now because they all treat one another with equal respect.

IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE THAT I CAN ADD AS THIS IS 4 MARKS QUESTION (B-PART)
Aryam, this is a fine answer. You have described that which of the teaching was the most important. The answer could be improved if you make an additon describing that why this teaching was the most important in comparison to the others. Make addition of a comparison between equality and other teachings and why equality is of sole importance.
Consult the mark scheme too.

Reaction score
Aryam, this is a fine answer. You have described that which of the teaching was the most important. The answer could be improved if you make an additon describing that why this teaching was the most important in comparison to the others. Make addition of a comparison between equality and other teachings and why equality is of sole importance.
Consult the mark scheme too.
can u give me an example like how should i compare
plus i saw the marking scheme
didn't find anything helpful