• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Oh okay and
what do u think contributed the most
Can it be GJ Talks
Hi, apologies for the way late reply. With exams just around the corner, it is a little difficult to catch up on online media.

What do I think contributed the most? Well, the question doesn't really have a direct reference to the perspective of one, however, you might need to provide an evaluation or a judgment to make it a level 4 answer.
Gandhi Jinnah's talks led to a realization that the league had now emerged as an equal player in the political party, the congress who had claimed itself as the "Sole representatives of all Indians", the one who held the approach of Swaraj was now forced to negotiate with the league.

Reaction score
For Urdu Students
I found this site with essay samples and it really helps u get content if u read them
it has three big lists of different essay from basic to advance.
on top, if u hover ur mouse on the Urdu grammar option
It gives u options on Urdu speech and application letters essays too

Urdu essays | Urdu Notes

hope it helps

Reaction score
1620498500932.png

i have written this till now
I think the most important is equality of humankind. Like before the poor's and slaves were mistreated if the Prophet didn't have mentioned this point their life would have been miserable. Due to this point, Muslims today help the poor financially and treat them equally in the society. There is no difference left in rich and the poor now because they all treat one another with equal respect.

IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE THAT I CAN ADD AS THIS IS 4 MARKS QUESTION (B-PART)

Last edited:
Reaction score
View attachment 66054

i have written this till now
I think the most important is equality of humankind. Like before the poor's and slaves were mistreated if the Prophet didn't have mentioned this point their life would have been miserable. Due to this point, Muslims today help the poor financially and treat them equally in the society. There is no difference left in rich and the poor now because they all treat one another with equal respect.

IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE THAT I CAN ADD AS THIS IS 4 MARKS QUESTION (B-PART)
Aryam, this is a fine answer. You have described that which of the teaching was the most important. The answer could be improved if you make an additon describing that why this teaching was the most important in comparison to the others. Make addition of a comparison between equality and other teachings and why equality is of sole importance.
Consult the mark scheme too.

Reaction score
Aryam, this is a fine answer. You have described that which of the teaching was the most important. The answer could be improved if you make an additon describing that why this teaching was the most important in comparison to the others. Make addition of a comparison between equality and other teachings and why equality is of sole importance.
Consult the mark scheme too.
can u give me an example like how should i compare
plus i saw the marking scheme
didn't find anything helpful

Reaction score
Assalam o Alaikum everyone. I urgently need the answers of all the unanswered questions in these documents. Help would be greatly appreciated :)

Attachments

• CHAPTER # 12 GOVT. & POLITICS IN PAKISTAN 1948-1970.docx
    15.6 KB · Views: 8
  • CHAPTER # 13, FALL OF EAST PAKISTAN & INDEPENDENT STATE OF BANGLADESH.docx
    19.4 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Reaction score
does anyone have
Cambridge O-Level Urdu Syllabus B (3248) Paper-1&2 by Mujeeb Ur Rehman
pdf version

Reaction score
I need help for solving Q1 part (a) questions in Islamiyat Paper 1. I am confused which of the following methods to use:
1) Explain each and every verse/phrase in the passage by commenting on it (using explanation and quotations on some).
2) Group verses/phrases with the common theme and explain that THEME instead of explaining EACH AND EVERY VERSE.
Example:
Surat al-Fatiha:
Method 1: Just explain each verse while quoting other verses or Ahadith on some,
Method 2: Divide the Surah into 3 parts; Part 1 extends from verse 1 to 3 and the theme is "Oneness in Attributes (i.e. only He deserves the Praise as He is our Creator, He Alone can Forgive His Servants as He Wills, no one will intercede on the Day of Judgement except with His Will as He is the Owner of that Day)". Part 2 is verse 4 and the theme is "Oneness in Worship and Dua (i.e. no one other than His deserves to be worshipped as He says "Your Lord has Decreed that you worship none but Him" and we can only supplicate to Him as He says "Ask/Supplicate so that I may answer you"). Part 3 extends from verse 5 till the end (i.e. He is the Guider of Mankind and does so by sending Prophets (AS) to warn the people, the Way referred to here is of the righteous predecessors such as the Companions, Tabieen and Taba Tabieen like Abu Bakr (RA), Ali (RA), etc., Allah's Messenger (PBUH) was asked once about the last verse and he said: "those who earned Your Anger" are the Jews and "those who went astray" are the Christians (Bukhari)").

Method 1 was suggested by my teacher while Method 2 is what I came up with to make things easier - my teacher did not approve of it. Both of them are similar but Method 2 is a bit more general sometimes.

Reaction score
I have urdu b too,although its one of my least fav subj lekin khair i still manage to score fairly decent marks in it, for it i'd say u must read urdu novels and newspapers, any short stories etc and note down the vocab used, since it will help u greatly in P1 translation. TBVH i wouldnt't recommend farkhanda noor at all, i used it myself in grade 9, lekin found out that its best for internal exams.From farkhanda noor , i did personalities and articles only. Although, i did articels from 6 diff books. But the best book in my opinion is nighat bajwas learning islamiyat, since it contains immense detail regarding caliphs and other subj. However, if u feel ur comfortable with Farkhanda Noor then go with it , lekin note that its updated version was in 2009 and now CAIE has introduced much stuff which it doesn't fulfill
Hey, I wanted to ask you a question. I have Nighat Farooq Bajwa’s book currently so is it enough? Is it fine to use just one book to study Islamiyat? Because I think studying from multiple books is confusing...
I saw a video of the author of the book (NFB) and in it she was saying that her book has all the relevant and complete info and that we won't have to use another book for info...
So, what do you think?

This was the video:

Reaction score
Re: HISTORY Rare questions !!

Explain the stuff to a great deal and be sure that you write the main points for that particular question,Well just got to ask you is your writing very small.Because mine is a little big and i almost fill 3/4 of a big full scape sheet.
Same bro! Is that a problem or will it cause us to have low marks or mark deduction?

Reaction score
Why was the kashmir issue a problem for pakistan? (7)
Please answer this as soon as u see.

Firstly, Kashmir was the largest princely state in the subcontinent. It bordered the USSR, Tibet, China, and Afghanistan. This meant that any country that bordered it would have significant economical gain. This would be particularly beneficial for the newly-born Pakistan.

Secondly, Pakistan was already at a disadvantage in terms of the distribution of the 462 princely states. Many of the large states such as Hyderabad (which was a wealthy state with a population of over 160 million) had been taken by India. Therefore Pakistan were desperate for a leg-up in this matter.

Lastly, Kashmir had a Muslim majority population, and as such the Pakistanis believed it was the nation's right to bring Kashmir under their wing. But the ruler of Kashmir was a Hindu who did not treat the population well. Thus a rebellion rose in which Pakistan assisted the Muslims. When India coerced the ruler into giving it Kashmir by saying that it would only help him if he gave Kashmir over, it was unacceptable to Pakistan. A war broke out and the situation was never resolved.

This is all I could come up with, so it is a little bit short. Reasons 2 and 3 are not explicitly written in Nigel Kelly or anything but I inferred them from just reading, Hope it helps. I would also like help with something:

How important are the topics of the Annexation of Sindh and Punjab by the British? Junaid Akhtar did not write any notes for them, but they are written down in the book. Should I even study them?