• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
LOL nice me too.

Are there multiple centers or only 1 and if only one then which one.

Reaction score
How successful was Quaid -e- Azam in establishing the new Pakistan in 1947? Explain your answer.

Okay so, do I write about the problems Pakistan had to deal with after its establishment as an independent and separate country (eg; refugee problem, economic problems etc) and the solutions Quaid came up with for these problems
OR
 Do  I write about the problems he had to face in his struggle of giving the Muslims an independent homeland (eg; Gandhi and congress were against the Muslims having a separate state, the British were also against this notion) .

The problems pak encountered after it was established and how successful was quaid in dealing them
such as he declared himself protector general of minorities,persuaded india to pay remaining share of money.formed a working government etc and the failures could be failure to solve princely states issues and other

Reaction score
Hey is anyone one of you from Lahore, Could anyone tell me about the center?

Reaction score
aaand is it like necessary to memorize all jinnah's 14 points. cz i dont get which type of question will ask for writing such detail. main wese bhi is ke ratte laga laga kar tang aa gaya hoon

Reaction score
aaand is it like necessary to memorize all jinnah's 14 points. cz i dont get which type of question will ask for writing such detail. main wese bhi is ke ratte laga laga kar tang aa gaya hoon

no need to remember them just reasons for producing and there significance and influence on pakistan movement

Reaction score
NO its not necessary. Thats for sure. meray pass 2017 se le kr 2022 ke past papers hain aur mien ne abhi tak koi bhi swal nhi dheka aur meray sir ne bhi kaha hai ke ye points yad karne ki zaroorat nhi hai bas ye points denay ki wajoohat yad karlo (Nehru Report)

Reaction score
guyz someone pls guide me about geo
i have zero prep for it
i would recommend going through the book, like skimming through it. looking at the most important parts. for A part of the qs, i think you should not skip maps cz believe me, i have experience, and it was NOT good.for the middle section of the qs, its beasically the general knowledge that you acquired from the book or from real life. last q ke liye thora sa technical hona pare ga. id recommend learning a few references e.g current gdp, cost for construction of tarbela dam etc. yaahan u'll have to combine ur writing skills with some knowledge. if u r good at brainstorming then all good.

Last, agar abhi bhi koi kami mehsoos ho to id recommend uthman hameed notes. un ko bhi aik baar dekh lena. and at least 5 years ke papers kam az kam marking scheme ke saath dekh lena. then inshallah ull perform good.