• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
ig it was something relating to the battles that took place from between 1760 to 1840.. we had to explain them. likethe events that took plaace in between... 10marks

Reaction score
Yar guys i am currently enrolled in 10th class.i am going with both bio and computer. Which one should u guys reccomend me to leave. Bcz i have attended bio in 8th and comp in 9th.so in big confusion here. Which one u guys think is much more easier (expectancy of good grade)

Reaction score
Bruv my parents said they will semd me to some boarding school across the country if i get a single B💀💀💀💀 pakode lag gaye

Reaction score
Yar guys i am currently enrolled in 10th class.i am going with both bio and computer. Which one should u guys reccomend me to leave. Bcz i have attended bio in 8th and comp in 9th.so in big confusion here. Which one u guys think is much more easier (expectancy of good grade)
Anyone plz help????

Reaction score
Does anyone know any youtube channel or any web that can help me in chem and physics ?