• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
So we were not supposed to write why each of three reformers attempted to revive islam in the subcontinent.
As the question asked ''Why were there three attempts to revive islam in the subcontinent'?''
Aren't we supposed to explain the reason for each reformer's attempt in a separate paragraph? As i did not do that. I wrote a general answer.

We had to write WHY, just had to give reference to the reformers but not about them

Reaction score
So we were not supposed to write why each of three reformers attempted to revive islam in the subcontinent.
As the question asked ''Why were there three attempts to revive islam in the subcontinent'?''
Aren't we supposed to explain the reason for each reformer's attempt in a separate paragraph? As i did not do that. I wrote a general answer.
"three" wasn't written so reformers just had to be mentioned i guess and not their whole work

Reaction score
''Three'' was mentioned.
The exact words of the question:

''Why were there three attempts to revive Islam in the Subcontinent during the 18th and 19th century?'' [7 marks]

"three" wasn't written so reformers just had to be mentioned i guess and not their whole work

Reaction score
''Three'' was mentioned.
The exact words of the question:

''Why were there three attempts to revive Islam in the Subcontinent during the 18th and 19th century?'' [7 marks]
even then i think writing about their attempts specifically was not correct, that would be when it would be WHAT

Reaction score
Over fishing"Fishing on such a massive scale such tht the fish population cannot sustain themselves,this is excessive fishing and results in decline in their population.
Causes"Illiteracy(over fishing also in breeding fish),Illegal fishing and use of illegal nets,e.t.c
I wrote over fishing means the catching of small fishes which are not of marketing size .. i think will get a 0

Reaction score
CAN ANY ONE TELL ME WHAT WE HAD TO WRITE IN THE QUESTION 2 OF ISLAMIAT PAPER 2 ??WAS IT COMMUNAL OR INDIVIDUAL ??
THE QUESTION WAS:
Q2: from the set of ahadith u have studied outline the conduct of individual in community ?

Reaction score
WHAT Did you write about over fishing meaning and its causes
I wrote it means over-exploittaion of fish in a particular area
cause: mostly fisherman use subsistence methods> small boats> can't go more than 5- 10 km off shore so they r forced to fish in an already crowded envir.

Reaction score
i wrote three reasons
M were unable to understand isl teachings
vulnerable to foreign attacks mughal decline
sectarain division
what do you think abt this

Reaction score
In islamiat paper 2 question two asked about teachings regarding an INDIVIDUAL in communal life. This doesn't mean we hade to write about communal life. I think individual was required by the question.

And as far as history is concerned. Question 1 part b asked why were there attempts, hence I wrote a general answer, including three reasons for the attempts made. Didn't really mention the three reformers since the question said WHY were there attempts. So, I mentioned WHY those attempts were made in 18th and 19th century.

Reaction score
In islamiat paper 2 question two asked about teachings regarding an INDIVIDUAL in communal life. This doesn't mean we hade to write about communal life. I think individual was required by the question.

And as far as history is concerned. Question 1 part b asked why were there attempts, hence I wrote a general answer, including three reasons for the attempts made. Didn't really mention the three reformers since the question said WHY were there attempts. So, I mentioned WHY those attempts were made in 18th and 19th century.
check the previous posts u'll get the point, we had to write communal ones

Reaction score
ok i am VERY confused! all of my class mates did INDIVIDUAL hadith in part a and COMMUNAL in part b!! that is what it asked for!!