• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
You and your classmates made a very big mistake.
By seeing the word ''individual'' in the question, you blindly started writing about individual life.
Without even reading the question and understanding it carefully!
I have confirmed from many Islamiat teachers, the question was about Communal Life.
Anyone who writes about Individual life, is writing meaningless information not required by the question.. and will get a Zero!

ok i am VERY confused! all of my class mates did INDIVIDUAL hadith in part a and COMMUNAL in part b!! that is what it asked for!!

Reaction score
Wrong!
It was about Communal Life. Sorry! :)

In islamiat paper 2 question two asked about teachings regarding an INDIVIDUAL in communal life. This doesn't mean we hade to write about communal life. I think individual was required by the question.

And as far as history is concerned. Question 1 part b asked why were there attempts, hence I wrote a general answer, including three reasons for the attempts made. Didn't really mention the three reformers since the question said WHY were there attempts. So, I mentioned WHY those attempts were made in 18th and 19th century.

Reaction score
I don't get the point. Kindly elaborate over how do you think it asked about communal life. It said INDIVIDUAL 'in' communal life. And b part asked about how that individual conduct benefits the communal life.
I wrote the Ahadis regarding modesty, botherhood, mercy, and stuff. And elaborated over the teachings of these ahadith.

I might be wrong. But I need to understand the exact thing. Thanks.

Reaction score
I wrote over fishing means the catching of small fishes which are not of marketing size .. i think will get a 0

From internet,its quoted"Deplete the stock of fish in a body of water by too much fishing".
Regarding ur marks,if u wrote any two causes well,tthey will give u 2/3 marks

Reaction score
I don't get the point. Kindly elaborate over how do you think it asked about communal life. It said INDIVIDUAL 'in' communal life. And b part asked about how that individual conduct benefits the communal life.

Hahah!
There is Zero Percent chance you are right. As the question was very clear!
We had to write about Communal Life, and that's a fact.
Those who did not, were unable to understand the message conveyed in the question.

Well.. its hard to explain..
The exact question:

Q. From the set Hadith, Outline the teachings about conduct of Individual Muslims IN A COMMUNITY. (10)

Individual Muslims have two types of conducts.
The first one is that of their Private life, I.e Individual Life... Prayer, Earning Money Lawfully, Reading Quran (Hadis about Tethered Camels)
This Conduct is no way related to the COMMUNITY. One reading the Quran, doesnt benefit or effect the community.
The Second is related to the Community. I.e Communal Life. As in, How a Muslims Individual is supposed to Act and behave IN THE COMMUNITY. The responsibilities of a Muslim Individual as a member of the COMMUNITY. How his actions should be towards his fellow community members IN A COMMUNITY.

So the question clearly asked us to write about the conduct of Individual Muslims, IN A COMMUNITY.
As in, How a muslim individual should behave and act in an Islamic Community.
We had to write about Modesty, Brotherhood, Kindness, Mercy.. towards fellow members of the community. Because that is how the CONDUCT of an Individual Muslim should be while in a COMMUNITY.
That was required by the question.

And the (b) you mentioned is wrong.
It was about How following the Prophet's(pbuh) example about behaviour with others effects the Community.
That in itself is another proof, as the (b) part is always related to the (a) part.
Both of them were about COMMUNAL LIFE.
The Teachings that the Holy Prophet(pbuh) gave to the Individual Muslims about LIFE IN A COMMUNITY.

Reaction score
If you did mention Hadith regarding Modesty, Brotherhood, Mercy.. that you are good to go!
As those Hadith are related to an Individual's conduct in a COMMUNITY.
But those who blindly started writing about Individual Life, Reading Quran, Praying..
They will get a ZERO!

I wrote the Ahadis regarding modesty, botherhood, mercy, and stuff. And elaborated over the teachings of these ahadith.

Reaction score
From internet,its quoted"Deplete the stock of fish in a body of water by too much fishing".
then mine wud b correct rit? I wrote over exploitation of fish in a particular area

Reaction score
i wrote fishing in breeding season, illegal fishing by foreign trawlers, and usage of nets having small holes which allow small fish to catch..
but i wrote the definition wrong so i think will loose a mark for that from 4

Reaction score
The question was why does overfishing occur. I wrote beacuse the fishermen need to sustain incomes throughout the year, fishing in breeding season and to meet demands. Is it correct?

Reaction score
The question was why does overfishing occur. I wrote beacuse the fishermen need to sustain incomes throughout the year, fishing in breeding season and to meet demands. Is it correct?

causes of overfishing was the question...........i dont think ur answer is too relevant except for fishing in breeding season...u can easily get 1/2 or if they get the first part of ur answer tht fishermen need to sustain income so overfish .this shows illiteracy and and desperation may be....so i think they will reward and yup ur answer may get 2/2 marks

Reaction score
i wrote fishing in breeding season, illegal fishing by foreign trawlers, and usage of nets having small holes which allow small fish to catch..
but i wrote the definition wrong so i think will loose a mark for that from 4
the first part is correct :)

Reaction score
Hahah!
There is Zero Percent chance you are right. As the question was very clear!
We had to write about Communal Life, and that's a fact.
Those who did not, were unable to understand the message conveyed in the question.

Well.. its hard to explain..
The exact question:

Q. From the set Hadith, Outline the teachings about conduct of Individual Muslims IN A COMMUNITY. (10)

Individual Muslims have two types of conducts.
The first one is that of their Private life, I.e Individual Life... Prayer, Earning Money Lawfully, Reading Quran (Hadis about Tethered Camels)
This Conduct is no way related to the COMMUNITY. One reading the Quran, doesnt benefit or effect the community.
The Second is related to the Community. I.e Communal Life. As in, How a Muslims Individual is supposed to Act and behave IN THE COMMUNITY. The responsibilities of a Muslim Individual as a member of the COMMUNITY. How his actions should be towards his fellow community members IN A COMMUNITY.

So the question clearly asked us to write about the conduct of Individual Muslims, IN A COMMUNITY.
As in, How a muslim individual should behave and act in an Islamic Community.
We had to write about Modesty, Brotherhood, Kindness, Mercy.. towards fellow members of the community. Because that is how the CONDUCT of an Individual Muslim should be while in a COMMUNITY.
That was required by the question.

And the (b) you mentioned is wrong.
It was about How following the Prophet's(pbuh) example about behaviour with others effects the Community.
That in itself is another proof, as the (b) part is always related to the (a) part.
Both of them were about COMMUNAL LIFE.
The Teachings that the Holy Prophet(pbuh) gave to the Individual Muslims about LIFE IN A COMMUNITY.

That's exactly what I was saying. Brotherhood, mercy, modesty are all examples of an individual's conduct in a community. That means I did it right. I was already talking about the second kind of conduct that you mentioned.

Reaction score

yes same... it just HAS to be about individual... cie were probably just trying to confuse the kids into thinking that it was communal... :) ALL of my classmates and some other dudes and dudettes wrote INDICIDUAL in the first part and COMMUNAL in the second.. we all wrote 5 hadith in the first part! this is right!! you right it said OF AN INDIVIDUAL ''IN'' A COMMUNITY!! this means that you have to explain the hadith which are benefiting an INDIVIDUAL person!!

Reaction score
ofc we were supposed to discuss communal ones. I was confused first but then the indiviual wali ahadis have nothing to do with the community!
whatever the prophet said whether referring to a single muslim or a community it was a source of guidance for the whole muslim community.So don't confuse yourself over this petty topic .