• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Reaction score
I did q1,2 and 3, lekin in q1 prt c i gave two negative and one positive impact of rail 1.Destruction of local industries since british forced indians to purchase imported expensive cotton

2. Opposition to rail since indians thought it would destroy their local culture

3.Travelling became less hectic and quicker
i did q 2 and 4 from the opt.
yeh i think ur is fine however i did mine
1) why were railways constructed
2) quick eays movemnet for indians
3) partition time / travel to india n pak

Reaction score
Ok so this is all from memory, i havent studied history in a long time, so i will only be mentioning things briefly (also i might be missing some points). I hope it helps you.

What was refugee’s crises faced by Pakistan? (4)
After the unfair boundaries, so many hindus (and sikhs) and Muslims found themselves on the wrong side of the border. Pakistan was a bare land. We did not have the facilities to accommodate everyone! Also mention the communal violence, and how people were forced migration to create space.

What was canal water dispute? (4)
Pakistan was an agricultural country, it depended on canal water for irrigation. The headworks of those rivers (flowing into pakistan) were in india. They had all authority over it (and threatened pakistan), also started to build canals/dams and stuff on those rivers. (over here you can mention some rivers that were threatened)

What were administrative problems for Pakistan? (4)
East and West Pakistan had a lot of distance between each other, communication problems (like if help was needed in east pakistan, they won't be helped immediately - creating resentment) i think u can also mention refugee problem here as well. And the lack of government machinery too like pakistan didnt have proper govt buildings/facilitates (they were mostly in india) oh and also pakistan didnt have many administrators. (most of them were land owners)

What was the issue of division of assets in 1947? (4)
Pakistan didn't inherit govt buildings and they needed money to build them. India and Pakistan had to divide military assets, and wealth fairly. (which didnt happen - u can also mention that pakistan received old, broken machineries and weapons) also mention the money distribution that was held back and never given.

What were the difficulties for the accession of the princely states at partition of India? (4)
Lord Mountbatten asked princely states to either ascend to Pakistan or India. Most of them - who had muslim rulers, ascended to pakistan however the majority was neglected (mostly hindus) and the same goes for Muslim majority. Some of them were unwilling to ascend to either. Mention some princely states disputes here.
geography 12 topics topical... with answer keyy for helppppppppppppp

Attachments

• geo topical.pdf
    17.1 MB · Views: 23
Reaction score
hey guys! i need help with pakstudies and islamiyat. i've been lacking a looooottt in these subjects and my expectations are kinda very lowww.
plsss share some tips if you can
tyy

Reaction score
hey guys! i need help with pakstudies and islamiyat. i've been lacking a looooottt in these subjects and my expectations are kinda very lowww.
plsss share some tips if you can
tyy
for geo: memorize the last 5 yrs pastpapers
2015 to 2020
solve them with set time
u just need to practise these 5 yrs for an A* in it
u can go thru the text book once in order to understand the topic, i went thru all the topics once and solved the questions in the end of each chp / then i just went thru as many pastpaper i could ( i only solved 2 pastpapers 30 mins b4 my exam bcuz i forgot everythihg - sleep well b4 exams!!)
- geo is general knowledge, even if u dont know the answers just try to reason evrything with advantages and disadvantages
i used the same points for all my annswers mostly whether it was related to population, pollution or tourism
crowded areas will lead to unemployment, pollution and will burdern burden the facilities
new factories will provide employment, help improve our balance of payment but will lead to pollution

u can drain these points alot in ur answers; going thru solved answers and marking scheme will help alot ( use redspot)

as for isl and history
the questions r repeated

history:
u need to focus on last 5 yrs
see what type of questions came in the previous examination
• make a list with all the topics and add the question no. in it
u will find a pattern and will also be able to predict ur paper
• make sure u have covered all those topics,, u dont need to focus much on the topics which appeared in the recent winter examination
(i.e a 14 marks question on war of independence can come again in the next examination as 4/7 marks question but it wont be a 14 marks one; u should atleast know the events - this usually happens)
- i only did 2 sections for history, sec 1 and 3 and the source question was from section 1; so dont work hard on section 1
focus mostly on sec 3 and 2 / my prep for sec 2 was 0
u can get dr ifthikar ul haq notes for history; it contains solved questions
i memorised most of sec 1 and 3 from it and covered the rest from other solved notes i found on the web ( memorise the ones u find easier, it will help u understand the format)
also u dont need to memorise extra questions ; memorise all the questions which pnly appeared in the last 5 yrs
i went thru the last 10 yrs for 4 mark question only ( they were all repeated in the last 5 yr)

For islamiet
make a pattern list again and predict which questions r going to come and focus on those topics alot

Islamiat for Students by Farkhanda Noor Muhammad is a great book for it
u can find all the answers in it
if u have that book, go thru all the topics in it once and then do last 5 yr questions
memorise the answers for all the questions from 2015 - 2020 ( summer) [ dont do 2020 winter pastpaper both variants / they wont come]
redspot solved pastpapers will be a great help, (howerver the answers sometimes contain alot of extra stuff which is not needed tho) u can keep the marking scheme infront of it and highlight the important text

the topics for compulsory question related to shia hadith books wont come too, so dont bother memorising it

for both isl and geo u will only get questions from last 5 yrs even the source questions!!

i only had one month to prepare for these subjects and i managed to get good grades in it, just dont overthink about the exams;
the thresholds will provably be low again this year u can easily score an A* if u prepare for an A
( if u can then try preparing for an A* for these exams, i prepared for an A and got an A* in pkstudies and A in islamiat but according to the threshold my A in islamiat was actually C or D most prolly;; these two subjects will be very stressing but u will find ur other exams very easy. just work hard for these)

theres still time, u can cover ur syllabus once and then memorise last 5 yrs pastpapers for these subjects
u dont need to buy extra notes or join any sessions
just dont stress out

Reaction score
2015 to 2020
solve them with set time
u can go thru the text book once in order to understand the topic, i went thru all the topics once and solved the questions in the end of each chp / then i just went thru as many pastpaper i could ( i only solved 2 pastpapers 30 mins b4 my exam bcuz i forgot everythihg - sleep well b4 exams!!)
- geo is general knowledge, even if u dont know the answers just try to reason evrything with advantages and disadvantages
i used the same points for all my annswers mostly whether it was related to population, pollution or tourism
crowded areas will lead to unemployment, pollution and will burdern burden the facilities
new factories will provide employment, help improve our balance of payment but will lead to pollution

u can drain these points alot in ur answers; going thru solved answers and marking scheme will help alot ( use redspot)

as for isl and history
the questions r repeated

history:
• make sure u have covered all those topics,, u dont need to focus much on the topics which appeared in the recent winter examination
(i.e a 14 marks question on war of independence can come again in the next examination as 4/7 marks question but it wont be a 14 marks one; u should atleast know the events - this usually happens)
- i only did 2 sections for history, sec 1 and 3 and the source question was from section 1; so dont work hard on section 1
i memorised most of sec 1 and 3 from it and covered the rest from other solved notes i found on the web ( memorise the ones u find easier, it will help u understand the format)
also u dont need to memorise extra questions ; memorise all the questions which pnly appeared in the last 5 yrs
i went thru the last 10 yrs for 4 mark question only ( they were all repeated in the last 5 yr)

For islamiet
make a pattern list again and predict which questions r going to come and focus on those topics alot

if u have that book, go thru all the topics in it once and then do last 5 yr questions
memorise the answers for all the questions from 2015 - 2020 ( summer) [ dont do 2020 winter pastpaper both variants / they wont come]
redspot solved pastpapers will be a great help, (howerver the answers sometimes contain alot of extra stuff which is not needed tho) u can keep the marking scheme infront of it and highlight the important text

the topics for compulsory question related to shia hadith books wont come too, so dont bother memorising it

for both isl and geo u will only get questions from last 5 yrs even the source questions!!

i only had one month to prepare for these subjects and i managed to get good grades in it, just dont overthink about the exams;
the thresholds will provably be low again this year u can easily score an A* if u prepare for an A
( if u can then try preparing for an A* for these exams, i prepared for an A and got an A* in pkstudies and A in islamiat but according to the threshold my A in islamiat was actually C or D most prolly;; these two subjects will be very stressing but u will find ur other exams very easy. just work hard for these)

theres still time, u can cover ur syllabus once and then memorise last 5 yrs pastpapers for these subjects
just dont stress out
2015 to 2020
solve them with set time

as for isl and history
the questions r repeated

history:

For islamiet

just dont stress out

THANKYOU SO MUCHH