• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics 41...How'd it go?

Reaction score
AOA
How many marks was the power loss question btw? i messed up on that one..I found the time taken for the given mass to boil it was like 1.6 mins..then i found the difference between the 2 times and then i dont really know what i did but do u think tht's a valid method..And for the decay q i used N=Ne not A will i lose a mark for that? and what were the 2 reasons? and ufff i didnt convert temp to Kelvin!:mad: just praying for a good grade.....ALso last one for the 2 magnets in MRI what were we supposed to write?!

Reaction score
SkyPilotage for that finding the resistance one...how did u find Vmean...it was (4 + 2.4 ) / 2?

i did this..and i was like no...square them and then divide by 2 and then square root :giggle: like similar to how we find rms..

Reaction score
what was the answer to which wire experiences greater force if greater current in wire B?

Reaction score
what was the answer to which wire experiences greater force if greater current in wire B?
I think it was wire A ...because wire B would have a stronger magnetic filed and hence a stronger force pulls wire A.

Reaction score
I think it was wire A ...because wire B would have a stronger magnetic filed and hence a stronger force pulls wire A.
Acually, they both experience the SAME magnitude of forces.
If you want to understand more, check November 42 Question 5 b) !