• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics p1 ..wat happened ? :D

Reaction score
bhai nov 09 ka 29 tk gya tha and I am damn sure that papr was not that difficult, udher bhe log tym ki wja se phanse hnge. aj bhe tym was an issue. Buhat masla tha. kam hoga percentile
Yar PM me ur msn id

Reaction score
hey guys .. it was B for the rubber band thing . cant b D .. coz it said till the breaking point and only in B aftr a strait line there was a large extension for a small force .. so it has to be B ..

can anyone tel me wht was the answer for the pressure thing .. the height ??

Reaction score
HaMMaD_Riar said:
hey guys .. it was B for the rubber band thing . cant b D .. coz it said till the breaking point and only in B aftr a strait line there was a large extension for a small force .. so it has to be B ..

can anyone tel me wht was the answer for the pressure thing .. the height ??

yups i think it was b

and height was 1m

Reaction score
henglin said:
intel1993 said:
yes bioth increases it was D...............

wat abt power question in which we have to tell the power distribution on resiter oyt of 12W

if what you are saying is true, there wouldnt be glaciers....
water is denser than ice, its a common misconception that ice is denser due to its solid body, that is however only because of it polar molecular structure,

and about your 12 W question, answer is 2 W
so what your'e saying is that water is denser AND it has greater molecular spacing?

Reaction score
i guess molecular spacing increases buh it aint more denser .. hense densitry will decreae and molecular spacing will increase .. whht do u say ?

Reaction score
my paper was totally wrecked.. i was so dishearted by the electricity questions (which i attempted first) that even the questions i knew went wrong.. some please help.. how sould i prepare for my other two papers for physics.. i really love the subject.. so much so that i had an A* in my IGCSE's.. but even that doesnt seem enough for an A grade in my AS.. some please help me prepare for the rest of my papers and how many marks at most can i recover in my theory paper 2 ? :cry: :|

Reaction score
Density Increases molecular spacing decreases.
It's an anomaly of water that the density increases when it melts between temperature 0 - 4 degrees.
and since the question said the water contracts it was the hint.