• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

PlanetMaster is back..

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Greetings everybody,

Let's start with an apology for the long delay in pretty much everything..
I'll very soon update the site, the download section and the community but first thing first I'll publish the results for the contest before the new year starts..

I know its been really long but we had some unforeseen circumstances that were beyond our control.
To minimize the delay, I'll only post back once I'm done with publishing the contest results.

Apologies again!

Warm regards,
Admin

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Greetings everybody,

Let's start with an apology for the long delay in pretty much everything..
I'll very soon update the site, the download section and the community but first thing first I'll publish the results for the contest before the new year starts..

I know its been really long but we had some unforeseen circumstances that were beyond our control.
To minimize the delay, I'll only post back once I'm done with publishing the contest results.

Apologies again!

Warm regards,
Admin

at thread title "PlanetMaster is back":
e0b2cbf7_you-dont-say.jpeg
:p

btw:
https://www.xtremepapers.com/community/profile-posts/216677/ :p

oh and its nice to have you back.. at least some1 can share the blame for admin incompetence with me :p XD