• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

please pray

Reaction score
hello everyone....as u all know that exams r approaching....so please pray that i shud score above 70%.(cus if i dont get above 70% i will not be able to bear it)....i fear i'll be able to get even above 65%....so please pray for me...and pray for all my classmates infact pray for all those who r appearing for their examz this year..pray that we shud all get above 70%....and may Allah make it easy for us ameen.

Reaction score
hello everyone....as u all know that exams r approaching....so please pray that i shud score above 70%.(cus if i dont get above 70% i will not be able to bear it)....i fear i'll be able to get even above 65%....so please pray for me...and pray for all my classmates infact pray for all those who r appearing for their examz this year..pray that we shud all get above 70%....and may Allah make it easy for us ameen.
you well hopefully ;)

Reaction score
sure we will IA!
read Surah Fath often n pray 2 Allah n Inshallah u'l get wat u want :)
and have faith in urself :)

Reaction score
Insha'Allah you will get even better than your expectations!

Reaction score
ameen!
pray for me too. but my NEED is to get A*s, it's not just me who is working hard even my parents r! :( it'll be so painful if I dont get A*s :(
please pray for me too :)

Reaction score
ameen!
pray for me too. but my NEED is to get A*s, it's not just me who is working hard even my parents r! :( it'll be so painful if I dont get A*s :(
please pray for me too :)
i pray for everyone everyday...may Allah give u all A*'s ameen.....and ya it feels really bad...if we cant fullfill our parents expectations

Reaction score
1) Don't worry so much!
2) Believe in Allah
3) Believe in yourself
4) Hope for 100 % instead of 70!
5) Never forget to say "InshaAllah" :)
6) Start whatever you are going to start (anything from drinking a glass of water or picking up a bundle of books) with "Bismillah" :) - Hanya
7)
9_129.png

And read this 7 times in the morning in order to be able to complete your appointed work by the end of the day :) - Cool Crystals

Reaction score
Assalam-o-alaikum wr wb...
1) Don't worry so much!
2) Believe in Allah
3) Believe in yourself
4) Hope for 100 % instead of 70!
5) Never forget to say "InshaAllah" :)
6) Start whatever you are going to start (anything from drinking a glass of water or picking up a bundle of books) with "Bismillah" :) - Hanya
And start studying and everything with bismillah :)
and b4 starting your day....read the last ayah of surah Tauba 7 times...Inshallah Allah will help you finish your appointed work :)