• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

please pray

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
hello everyone....as u all know that exams r approaching....so please pray that i shud score above 70%.(cus if i dont get above 70% i will not be able to bear it)....i fear i'll be able to get even above 65%....so please pray for me...and pray for all my classmates infact pray for all those who r appearing for their examz this year..pray that we shud all get above 70%....and may Allah make it easy for us ameen.

aim for 100%...
nothing succeeds like excess ;)
n practice pastpapers!
I dunno if you have seen this but it might help you organize urself: http://www.xtremepapers.com/community/threads/exams-–-tips-and-tricks-on-how-to-ace-them.13275/
may Allah help all of you succeed. Ameen.

Reaction score
1) Don't worry so much!
2) Believe in Allah
3) Believe in yourself
4) Hope for 100 % instead of 70!
5) Never forget to say "InshaAllah" :)
6) Start whatever you are going to start (anything from drinking a glass of water or picking up a bundle of books) with "Bismillah" :) - Hanya
7)
9_129.png

And read this 7 times in the morning in order to be able to complete your appointed work by the end of the day :) - Cool Crystals
jazakallah

Reaction score
hello everyone....as u all know that exams r approaching....so please pray that i shud score above 70%.(cus if i dont get above 70% i will not be able to bear it)....i fear i'll be able to get even above 65%....so please pray for me...and pray for all my classmates infact pray for all those who r appearing for their examz this year..pray that we shud all get above 70%....and may Allah make it easy for us ameen.
Insha Allah u'll get da highest:)All da best mate:)

Reaction score
Don't worry friend...(In sha Allah) all of us will do well! Have Faith in ALLAH n confidence in Urself, don't lose hope coz hope is wat keeps us moving...(y) May ALLAH shower his BLESSINGS on all of us...AMEEN

Reaction score
inshallah u ll take above 70% :)

Reaction score

IA u will get good grades :)