• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Poetry! =P

Reaction score
Thousands of people who have been killing us*
And yes ur arguement is point on regarding th fact that the children of those people who are killed eventually do become talibas in sentiment of revenge nd thus their vindictive steps. But now we have started something.....tho its not right but it seems we dont have an option. The geographical condition and many other aspects of wazirastan and afghanistan has made it hard for our army to speicify those exact evil doers, thus the rest of people are being affected. But peace requires sacrifice...but then you can raise the point that its not fair that innocent poeple r being sacrificed..nd thn ill say its pakistan...nothing is fair here :p so the discusion goes on and on
Kher now that we have started this operation (whch is going on quite well ) i believe the only option now we have is to kill 'em all. As quaid said ;'Think a thousand time before u make a decision but once u make it...stand by it like a man' . A wrong decision made...but now our only opt is to kill em all...cux if we wont nd start negotiations...those talibans who we have killed...their famlies will come out to take revenge...nd thus another APS
huh..:(..this is NOT a solution. If I were there, I would have found any way which is 'fair' and 'just'...for me, the lives of people would be more important than any other thing in the world.. Come on man! Geographical condition is not a challenge for 'army'!! Such are the things which our soldiers are made for and trained for! ...well, I'd love to give suggestions regarding a peaceful war against terrorism (one of my favorite topics and I wrote the same topic in my A-level Urdu exam)..but for that I'll first start a thread, "politics", right? on 5th Nov InshAllah.
and yes! one more thing, to create peace we must first trained our own selves. I mean the gov. and army must first look at their own ways before heading on to create peace in the whole country. Everything is messed up in gov. and same is with army. If army is really that sincere to their people, why does 70% of pakistan's revenue go to army!! Isn't that luxury and unfair, isn't that killing of innocents' rights?
.....much to say.. but later InshAllah, u can reply to this though.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Meri Her Nazar, Teri Muntazir, Teri Her Nazar, Kisi Aur Ki!
'Meri Zindagi, Teri Bandagi, Teri Zindagi, Kisi Aur Ki!
'Kabhi Waqat Jo, Milley Tujhey, Zara Aa k Dekh, Merey Hal K!
'Meri Her Ghadi, Terey Liye, Teri Har Ghadi, Kisi Aur Ki!
'Mujhey Sirf, Teri Talab Thi, Per Janey Mujhey Tu, Kyun Naa Milla xD

Reaction score
huh..:(..this is NOT a solution. If I were there, I would have found any way which is 'fair' and 'just'...for me, the lives of people would be more important than any other thing in the world.. Come on man! Geographical condition is not a challenge for 'army'!! Such are the things which our soldiers are made for and trained for! ...well, I'd love to give suggestions regarding a peaceful war against terrorism (one of my favorite topics and I wrote the same topic in my A-level Urdu exam)..but for that I'll first start a thread, "politics", right? on 5th Nov InshAllah.
and yes! one more thing, to create peace we must first trained our own selves. I mean the gov. and army must first look at their own ways before heading on to create peace in the whole country. Everything is messed up in gov. and same is with army. If army is really that sincere to their people, why does 70% of pakistan's taxes go to army!! Isn't that luxury and unfair, isn't that killing of innocents' rights?
.....much to say.. but later InshAllah, u can reply to this though.
Its pakistan...nothing is fair...no justice...our justice Chauhdary iftikhar...one of the most notorious personalities pakistan will ever see.With these guys arnd theres no justice. No merit just money.
70% cux of our lovely neighbour india...if we allot them enough funds they will take it as a sign of our weakness. Kher ill refrain frm cmmnting on INdo-paki relations here.Nd then army is the only 'non-corrput' and perhaps the only strong institution in paki...not the parliament not the judiciary.
mA...Urdu A-level...wow
Yeah that would be great...we wont be ruining any more threads then :p
InShaAllah :) Good luck for ue exams

Reaction score
Tujhay barish pasand hai
Aur mujhay barish main tum

Tujhay hansa pasand hai
Mujhay hanstey huay tum

Tujhay bolna pasand hai
aur muajhy boltey huay tum

Tumhain sab kcuh pasand hai
Aur Muajhy bas Tum.. <3<3<3 *_*:LOL::giggle::love::X3:

Reaction score
Its pakistan...nothing is fair...no justice...our justice Chauhdary iftikhar...one of the most notorious personalities pakistan will ever see.With these guys arnd theres no justice. No merit just money.
70% cux of our lovely neighbour india...if we allot them enough funds they will take it as a sign of our weakness.nd then army is the only 'non-corrput' and perhaps the only strong institution in paki...not the parliament not the courts Kher ill refrain frm cmmnting on INdo-paki relations.
mA...Urdu A-level...wow
Yeah that would be great...we wont be ruining any more threads then :p
InShaAllah :)
people here would be wondering they misread 'po-litics' for 'po-etry':)

Reaction score
Subhan Allah.

I dont see how you can respond to such a lucid statement in a much better way.
well i do have an amazing answer...

Firstly i agree completely wid Iris...U r completely right....but there are a few things i need to say...XD :D

In prayer, why do we send blessings to the Prophet Muhammad?....Because he is The Messenger of Allah...
secondly, why do we ask Allah to protect our parents when anything happens...why do we ask Allah to help the needy kids in the world who dont have the basic necessities of life which are water and food?....I think everyone knows the answer to that...so i dont need to explain anything in simpler words...Prayer is for Allah alone true, but in that prayer, we ask Allah to help us, guide us, and always make us stay on the straight path...
Perhaps you misunderstood my statement earlier....I pray the night prayer asking Allah to protect him wherever and however he is, as i cant tolerate to see him in a disastrous condition. He is far away from me, but I trust Allah blindly and completely.

Dont worry, I have consulted many of my islamic books and my teachers on this subject, and they all agree with the view.

I hope you finally understand my viewpoint.

Reaction score

Firstly i agree completely wid Iris...U r completely right....but there are a few things i need to say...XD :D

In prayer, why do we send blessings to the Prophet Muhammad?....Because he is The Messenger of Allah...
secondly, why do we ask Allah to protect our parents when anything happens...why do we ask Allah to help the needy kids in the world who dont have the basic necessities of life which are water and food?....I think everyone knows the answer to that...so i dont need to explain anything in simpler words...Prayer is for Allah alone true, but in that prayer, we ask Allah to help us, guide us, and always make us stay on the straight path...
Perhaps you misunderstood my statement earlier....I pray the night prayer asking Allah to protect him wherever and however he is, as i cant tolerate to see him in a disastrous condition. He is far away from me, but I trust Allah blindly and completely.

Dont worry, I have consulted many of my islamic books and my teachers on this subject, and they all agree with the view.

Praying for opressed and parents cant be compared to praying for a crush.
Hope you get the point.

Reaction score
Apologies if I was harsh by referring to whoever tht person is as 'crush'. Because I find it difficult to helieve that one can get so mad in love with a person in a span of few months that his/her love can escakate to the love of parents or our beloved Prophet PBUH.
Now I dont want to make this thread oje abt love with peo0le telling what a wonderful experience love is and how callous im being.

Reaction score

Bas you said 'there's no girl out there who loves me enough to pray the night prayers for me'
It's different from saying i pray for him, as opposed to saying i pray the night prayers for him.
But khair. Leave it. :)