• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Political Views

Reaction score
Well, as some of the members (including me) were having a political discussion in the Welcome Lounge, I decided to start a thread here instead.

Okay, people. What are you views about the Political situation in Pakistan and its Political relations with other countries?

Reaction score
i know the 8 the ammendment who cares abt todays politics its just in shambles with nothing working properly ;)

Reaction score
hehehehehehehe !! Yeah actually whichever channel I surf people are talking about the 18th Ammendment !!

Reaction score
i think its the one in which the president has immunity just remembered abt it know well whatever.

Reaction score
This is the problem with Pakistan these days! No one cares about it! That's why Pakistan is facing so many problems! Sadly, no one is attached to this country enough to make a stand! Unless we do so, we are doomed to failure and nothing but failure! :(

Reaction score
Shahroz95 said:
This is the problem with Pakistan these days! No one cares about it! That's why Pakistan is facing so many problems! Sadly, no one is attached to this country enough to make a stand! Unless we do so, we are doomed to failure and nothing but failure! :(
yeah your right !!

Reaction score
@Salman, not to blame you or anything but you said : ' Well who cares about the politics of Pakistan !! '
You don't care about them, do you?

Reaction score
HEHEHEHEHE :p Well I loved the politics of history book until the time of Zia after that I don't understand anything so have no interest !!

Reaction score
That stuff written in the history books is all _______ . I'm talking about the politics of these days.

Reaction score
Well its hard to understand it and if you don't understand it then there is no Interest developed !!

Reaction score
well u should see that the problem lies in how many political parties we have made just keep on counting and u never finish and see other countries they have made less than three and they are better than us we all have to unite there is no unity, patriotism everyone just thinks its me and nothing else and if i dont do it I will be punished we think that in this world we only live thats why everyone who is neutral hates these people just putting all the things in their pockets some one shud go and cut the electricity of their house :p and then tell them how it feels particularly in MAY. :p

Reaction score
You could start counting the committees that they have made, and i can guarantee it to you that you'd still have thousands of them to count when you're 80 years old.
It's like this in our government : If you make one committee then, you're starting a chain reaction. To overlook one committee they make another one and to overlook that one they make yet another one, and so on........
Funny how it goes on.......... :D

Reaction score
Shahroz95 said:
You could start counting the committees that they have made, and i can guarantee it to you that you'd still have thousands of them to count when you're 80 years old.
It's like this in our government : If you make one committee then, you're starting a chain reaction. To overlook one committee they make another one and to overlook that one they make yet another one, and so on........
Funny how it goes on.......... :D
Well that's politics of Pakistan !! My thinking is why should we discuss about politics of pakistan when we can't bring any change to it ??? Why not concentrate on studies and be like Ali Moeen and then participate in politics !! ;)

Reaction score
If you don't develop an interest in politics at this stage then you will never be able to do so. Instead of saying that you should become like Ali Moen, why don't you become better than him? And let me tell you one thing, Ali Moen cannot participate in politics.
And one more thing, the number of real politicians in Pakistan is very less. The people who are sitting in the government are matric fail. The real politicians have a degree in Politics. You can ask any member of any party that what is the agenda of his or her party. I can tell you this that he wont even know the meaning of agenda.
You say why we should discuss politics when we can't make any change in it. I'll tell you why we should do so. If we don't talk about it or raise our voices against a corrupt government then we ourselves are corrupt because we are letting the government to ransack the country. We are the ones who elected them to their posts in the first place. Aren't we then supposed to be corrupt?
I posted the following in the thread 'The Art of Grooming your Souls!' :

Shahroz95 said:
Okay. Well as everyone knows that Pakistan has been subjected to the worst political disorders in the world history. Whenever a democratic system was introduced, it was attacked by the worst disease of the politics, i.e; corruption. And after that, one way or the other, martial law was declared, the democracy abolished and Pakistan entered the Dictatorship. It has been a complete cycle of this, once you look into the history.
Nowadays, the government is corrupt but it will never accept the charges, obviously. The people of Pakistan say that the government is corrupt and it does not do anything for the poor. If a news reporter asks one of the poor people what wrong the government had done. He will only reply that it was very bad. He wont say what was the bad thing because he doesn't know it and he only wants the to blame the government for everything, even his broken shoelace.
Now, the following questions arise:

Who gave votes to the current government?
Who elected them to their posts?
The people of Pakistan did! We elected them to their posts! We were the ones who did not look at the political parties' agendas. We misjudged them and now they are ruling over us. Why do we call the government corrupt when we ourselves are not true to the country? We take interests on the money that we have kept in the bank or elsewhere when it is not acceptable in Islam. Thievery and looting is common in Pakistan along with fraud and commission and these are also unacceptable in Islam.

Now look at this :
Who gave votes to the current government?
Who elected them to their posts?
Why do we call the government corrupt when we ourselves are not true to the country?
After these questions, do we actually have the right to call the government corrupt or wrong?

Please, read this!

Reaction score
I know we elected the government and we our self are corrupt !! If a party wins an election the opposition tries it best to oppose the party that won make a list of corrupt things against them!!! Well its just that I don't think at this stage it would be friutful to invest our time in politics but when we become some one professional we can bring a change! Well I gave you the example of Ali Moeen as he without entering into Politics gave our country a good name! and We can also do that !! We can't change the government cause every party is corrupt! But we can bring good name to our country but studying hard !!