• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
One question!

If a person gets accepted in his 2nd preference, is it possible that he may get accepted in his 1st preference later?

Reaction score
you see in this very thread since itook the pain of reading page by page from the beginning , a guy with username asad , got into two schools, the first he got into wasn't perhaps his first preference or what, and then he later got the offer to the other school too, he wanted to get into. You can check out the thread from the beginning

Reaction score
you see in this very thread since itook the pain of reading page by page from the beginning , a guy with username asad , got into two schools, the first he got into wasn't perhaps his first preference or what, and then he later got the offer to the other school too, he wanted to get into. You can check out the thread from the beginning

Haha, okay thanks! :D

Reaction score
@Noni and @Bajwa..
Every body do make guessess, but there is hell of a difference between random guesses and close guesses..

And Is there any one here, who have 7A's and 3A's in AS and still made it to SDSB.??
Kinda worried, I have applied for financial aid too.
lums people have visited my home + have interviewed my father too!

ALLAH KHAIR KARE AB

I had 3A* 3As 1B 1C in my O levels and 2As 1B in my A levels. This year i got into SDSB :)

Reaction score
I am an international applicant, not applying for financial aid and was convinced that they did them in order of our application number. So having a number in the early 1000s, I was expecting the portal to update for me. I think that the next batch is either this Monday or Mid-April. Brace yourself everyone!

Any IB applicants btw or am I the only one? :s

Reaction score
i think lums mostly considers your lcat score along with your personal statement,extra curriculars and so on!
I doubt they really care about extracurriculars. I went this summer and asked them how much they care about that and the lady said 'It can't hurt your chances'

Reaction score
Seriously you all students need to send in detectives to lums to find out how the process actually operates. Atleast this mystery is busted. the batch, the fa batch, the non fa batch, the intl batch, the wait list batch..........any more possibllities you can add

Reaction score
Seriously you all students need to send in detectives to lums to find out how the process actually operates. Atleast this mystery is busted. the batch, the fa batch, the non fa batch, the intl batch, the wait list batch..........any more possibllities you can add
:-D:-D....I favour the detectives:-D....really i wish i could understand their admission method BUT its shrouded in mystery:p....

Reaction score
I called LUMS, they said the results would come out before May inshaAllah for financial aid students :)

Reaction score
"asadshabbir, post: 484436, member: 61625"]I doubt they really care about extracurriculars. I went this summer and asked them how much they care about that and the lady said 'It can't hurt your chances'[/quote]
What are you grades?? If you have applied As An over-sea's student you have good chance!!

Reaction score
do all of you have your admission status as 'In Process'.
or like me you do not have an admission status bar?
i just have the application status writtten as submitted.
:/

Reaction score
and the rest are those who got accepted.
Right?
because this is getting confusing for me as i do not have any admission status bar, while students who apllied last year had that right from the start of the time admission decisions came out.

Reaction score
They should be GLAD they have such dedicated prospective students :')