• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
i
Oh sorry, I was referring to something else, anyways
i am in the same boat, the same shoes and the same situation as you
Its either pay or nay !
They're website states they don't hear appeals, a friend of mine barged into LUMS yesterday and requested them for aid although they rejected it
They said : sell your plot thats worth 24 lac and pay up" :D
its ok
which scool did u get in ?
and eitherways the campus sooooo much nicer than any other uni in pak
but anyways i guess its bye bye LUMS and hello Islamabad, nd i sooo donot want to live so far on my own yet, i consider my self a kid :(.....

Reaction score
LUMS does guarantee a bright future, doesn't matter which course you are in. As someone quoted above, they have owners of different multinational companies as board of directors. So they pretty much just pick and interview the students with high GPA's before they even graduate! However NUST is an equally awesome university. Moreover its in the top rankings. LUMS isn't. But its the life in LUMS man, you can't ask for a better life :p
exactly so im crying my heart out

Reaction score
One last thing, isnt NUST just rote learning like the matriculation system ?, i read in Dawn that how Lums was more practical based

Reaction score
I got into SSE electrical engineering, After so much of hard work involved Its a pity it all comes down to the money.
Anyways I have applied for PIEAS and AKU as well and will be applying for NUST, GIKI, UET
If its not LUMS then there is always UET in Lahore, so considering your self a kid you could always go to UET
Its way cheaper and pretty much easier to get in :D
i
its ok
which scool did u get in ?
and eitherways the campus sooooo much nicer than any other uni in pak
but anyways i guess its bye bye LUMS and hello Islamabad, nd i sooo donot want to live so far on my own yet, i consider my self a kid :(.....

Reaction score
I got into SSE electrical engineering, After so much of hard work involved Its a pity it all comes down to the money.
Anyways I have applied for PIEAS and AKU as well and will be applying for NUST, GIKI, UET
If its not LUMS then there is always UET in Lahore, so considering your self a kid you could always go to UET
Its way cheaper and pretty much easier to get in :D
They gave my eqivalence certificate with 89 % even with 7a* and an A but what is worse i HAte bio and so i took ADd math in o lev, so they have qouted me as an "ARTs group " im in serious trouble
and have u seen the electrical building of UET,,,,,its rotting away nd i want a pretty site to study

Reaction score
Then youre in SBASSE!!!! :D
I know I got the admission, as they contacted me.. but since I applied in all three schools, sooo yeah. Im still curious D:
You applied to all three? O.O what are your subjects in A levels?

Reaction score
They gave my eqivalence certificate with 89 % even with 7a* and an A but what is worse i HAte bio and so i took ADd math in o lev, so they have qouted me as an "ARTs group " im in serious trouble
and have u seen the electrical building of UET,,,,,its rotting away nd i want a pretty site to study
O really...!!!! Shouldnt they have put you in the engineering wala group.........i dint study bio so I am curious whether I will be able to get a pre engineering equivalence....???

Reaction score
I didnt get a confirmation mail so I called after a few days. He said he had recieved mine.
Thats when i asked him when the results of financial aid students will be out. He said before may ISA.
Hmm, gud, well lets hope we get the best rslts as early as possible :) *fingers crossed*

Reaction score
Can anyone help me?
I have applied for F.A.
Their team visited my home and they contacted me for missing documents too.
Now I recieved a call from LUMS,they said you have to appear for NOP interview.
I even haven't applied for NOP,but have to appear.
Can anybody here in this thread tell me that what sort of question they will ask in interview?

Reaction score
O really...!!!! Shouldnt they have put you in the engineering wala group.........i dint study bio so I am curious whether I will be able to get a pre engineering equivalence....???
All i knw is that i got the "arts" equivalence......maybe i shud consider architecture :D but honestly what i REALLLLLy wanna do is Aeronautical and study cool avionics and stuff,

and i wanna be a sweet girly engineer.

Reaction score
(For those who applied for On Campus residence)
The online application for on campus residence has only those 5 questions regarding your preferences? Right?