• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
It is tough.. But I never meant to freak you out :( You won't! Its not too late. Just start with the A2, go through some papers to get some idea and then move on to AS. Good thing about AS is that the questions are rather straight forward, so you don't have to spend alot of time on P2's. Also attempt mcqs, they're important! :p and and ask friends or your teacher if don't get some concept. YouTube helped me too.
You can't watch the end of trilogy first! :p meh I was never a fan of Agent 007. Movies are too.. gappo :p Skyfall wasn't bad though.
I got an A :p would've gotten an A* if I hadn't screwed up P4 :(

ill youtube the problems i have then. Hopefully ill get to studying tomorrow! ill do about 5 chapters of As in 3 days than ill get started with A2!!! thanks for the advice :D
i just watched it cause i did not want to study :p but in all fairness i did watch bits of the movie with heath ledger in it. the joker one so yeah i guess you can say i had a bit of an idea??:p
you dont like 007?? who doesn't like 007?? :O :O :O :O *shocked :p im a die hard fan of 007 :p

Reaction score
same here love ya chirpy

lol.thankyou

Technically I'm already in, so I'm not really competition any more :p But, I'm still praying that all of you get in :)
Nai yea sweetness wala competition hai. lolz .refer to noni post quoted in my post you quoted(phew).
I cant get in . I havent applied. I am an intruder here, you would hate to hear that.
Oh iknow you said somewhere you are in chemistry, Congrats. Happy chemistry-ing

Reaction score
lol.thankyou

Nai yea sweetness wala competition hai. lolz .refer to noni post quoted in my post you quoted(phew).
I cant get in . I havent applied. I am an intruder here, you would hate to hear that.
Oh iknow you said somewhere you are in chemistry, Congrats. Happy chemistry-ing
Really? o_O I really should pay more attention to what everyone's talking about ^_^"

Reaction score
Yea, I have two friends who sent their dues and documents the same date as mine, they have`nt got the update to admitted as well yet. Do you know more who have got this admitted update?
3 people of this thread...ahmar,ibad n rooney hav got the ADMITTED status.......i sent lums an email and they replied that they had received my documents and status would be updated SOON.....however that "soon" was 4 days ago:p......we will definitely contact lums tomorrow and ask them to update ASAP...

Reaction score
i have 5A and 3A* in olevel and in Alevels i get barely met there condition BBCD now uptil today no response from lums have been received and this wait is seriously killing me. my lcat went pretty normal. Do i still get have a chance please pretty please give your honest opinion and plz let me know with this A level result and O level result any one has made into lums?

Reaction score
i have 5A and 3A* in olevel and in Alevels i get barely met there condition BBCD now uptil today no response from lums have been received and this wait is seriously killing me. my lcat went pretty normal. Do i still get have a chance please pretty please give your honest opinion and plz let me know with this A level result and O level result any one has made into lums?

I had a friend who got in with BBCC last year but...he got those grades after the offer letter.

Reaction score
I had a friend who got in with BBCC last year but...he got those grades after the offer letter.

but what would you say my chances are... probably there is only 1 list left for self finance students ..... should i get over lums?

Reaction score
ill youtube the problems i have then. Hopefully ill get to studying tomorrow! ill do about 5 chapters of As in 3 days than ill get started with A2!!! thanks for the advice :D
i just watched it cause i did not want to study :p but in all fairness i did watch bits of the movie with heath ledger in it. the joker one so yeah i guess you can say i had a bit of an idea??:p
you dont like 007?? who doesn't like 007?? :O :O :O :O *shocked :p im a die hard fan of 007 :p

Now that you guys have brought up the topic of A2 economics, does anybody know a book or a site where you can get model answers of A2 economics pastpapers questions. The marking schemes and examiners report are sometimes too vague. I still need to understand how to approach the questions and structure my answers properly :(

Reaction score
Bro I have 1A* and 6A`s in O`levels and My AS grades were almost as same as yours. Even though I`m repeating them this year. I got into MGSHSS. So I guess it was more about how LCAT went rather than the grades. Keep your hopes up.

Reaction score
Why does lums emphasize on lcat that much. Maths for students applying for law is weird and makes no sense at all. What about other aspects.. extra curriculars, a level grades and community service., Lums should consider these things as well. :(

Reaction score
Why does lums emphasize on lcat that much. Maths for students applying for law is weird and makes no sense at all. What about other aspects.. extra curriculars, a level grades and community service., Lums should consider these things as well. :(
I don't think they emphasize JUST on LCAT. Because I had a horrible Math section, average extra-curriculars and good grades. So I'm sure they'll look at everything, but I think they look most at O levels grades.

Reaction score
I don't think they emphasize JUST on LCAT. Because I had a horrible Math section, average extra-curriculars and good grades. So I'm sure they'll look at everything, but I think they look most at O levels grades.
Ofcourse. Plus most of the Lahorites have`nt even appeared for the A`levels exams including AS, so AS results might not even be considered here.

Reaction score
But still why o level grades?, A level should matter the most as we go on with the subjects we have in A levels. Lums never specifies anything :(

Reaction score
But still why o level grades?, A level should matter the most as we go on with the subjects we have in A levels. Lums never specifies anything :(
I think O levels will matter more for those students who're taking the same subjects. Like if you took business subjects in O levels, they'll consider them more, but if you took sciences and you switched to Law in A levels, then they'll probably consider A levels more. IA, you'll get your acceptance soon :) Most of them will probably come in the first week of May.

Reaction score
Yeah...like I didn't have psychology in O levels but I have it in A levels and I have applied for social sciences so I wish they consider my A level result :( ... And thanks :)