• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pure Mathematics 1.... AS students only

Reaction score
W
i did q3 fully correctly then messed up the signs -___- same with q7 i wrote a wrong sign so hopefully ill get E.C.F marks(atleast some of them) if the A's at 53-54 then im safely home
What was ur answer? Negative value?

Reaction score
Can someone please PM the explanation for question 7? It was the only question I found really confusing and left it to the end. Had no time to get back to it or really cross check any of my answers. If the GT is 53-54 as some people speculate, I think I am safe. Either way, I am going to go hard on my other Maths papers.

Reaction score
How did you solve the parallel vector one? I'm not sure if I got that one right :/

Reaction score
any idea where this paper came for, ie OCR or some variant??? that way we'll know what to expect from m1

Reaction score
wht was the answer for question 7 ??
and what was K in the sequence question ??
oh and about the cuve question was the function "increasing , decreasing or neither ? "