• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

salam

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
heyy!! i'm new to the forummm!! plz send some help and if some body is giving o level exams plz plz plz contact me on my facebook account.. http://www.facebook.com/#!/incognitive.lass
w.Salam...
Welcome.
If you need help in a particular subject do post your questions in the relevant section of the Forum.... you wil have better chances of getting a postive response than asking ppl to contact you on Facebook... plus other can benifit too if you post ur question here..... peace.

Reaction score
aoa,
Glad to have a responce from you :) but i'm new here and i dont know much about this forum thats y i asked ppl to contact me to anoter social website...!! but your reply was a little bit RUDE!:unsure:.... if you can help me moving on in xtreme papers, it would be an honour (y) .....thanks.
w.Salam...
Welcome.
If you need help in a particular subject do post your questions in the relevant section of the Forum.... you wil have better chances of getting a postive response than asking ppl to contact you on Facebook... plus other can benifit too if you post ur question here..... peace.[/quot

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
aoa,
Glad to have a responce from you :) but i'm new here and i dont know much about this forum thats y i asked ppl to contact me to anoter social website...!! but your reply was a little bit RUDE!:unsure:.... if you can help me moving on in xtreme papers, it would be an honour (y) .....thanks.
Oh, I'm sorry then, I didn't mean to be rude... That was unintentional if I came across as being rude :(
Just go to the o level section and click post new thread and ask your questions...

Reaction score
Welcome to xtremepapers, the place where you can get the help for your examinations