• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Reaction score
hey, could you find the working link. I really need it, could you please send me the link if you have one?

Reaction score
do you have the topical past papers?
Hello, I am looking for edexcel igcse biology and chemistry save my exams topical MODEL ANSWERS (as it cannot be downloaded), with the topical questions as well. I can download the questions but not the answers which is quite annoying. Can you help? Thank you so much.

[email protected]

Reaction score
Hello, could you please send me edexcel igcse biology and chemistry answers please? [email protected]
Hello, I am looking for edexcel igcse biology and chemistry save my exams topical MODEL ANSWERS (as it cannot be downloaded), with the topical questions as well. I can download the questions but not the answers which is quite annoying. Can you help? Thank you so much.

[email protected]

Reaction score

[email protected]
Do you have details as level and a level biology notes ?