• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Say hello to the newbie :)

Reaction score
salam everyone!
I'm Hanna and i come from Brunei.
I'm waiting for my o-level results which are going to come out either this week or next week.
I got a first intake to the college here and study for AS. It's a system where some o-level students are chosen for an early education for AS. hence, i have no holidays! :p
For AS, I'm taking Maths, Bio, Chemistry and Thinking skills.

I've been an XP's visitor for quite a long time and I'm addicted to it more than im addicted to social networkssss.... and so i end up signing up for this site. You guys are sooooo nice after seeing you guys sharing knowledge and all! i hope this will keep up until i dont know..forever? :)

anyways........ thank you everyone and will see you around... :)

Reaction score
welcome hanna........may u have a good time here :) and best of luck for ur result......! :D

Reaction score
Wa Alaikum Assalam hanna, InshAllah u will get a great result. Welcome to XPC!

Reaction score
salam everyone!
I'm waiting for my o-level results which are going to come out either this week or next week.

Walaikumassalam wr wb.....welcomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :) enjoy your timee :D
and good luck for your result :)

Reaction score
salam everyone!
I got a first intake to the college here and study for AS. It's a system where some o-level students are chosen for an early education for AS. hence, i have no holidays! :p
For AS, I'm taking Maths, Bio, Chemistry and Thinking skills.

I've been an XP's visitor for quite a long time and I'm addicted to it more than im addicted to social networkssss.... and so i end up signing up for this site. You guys are sooooo nice after seeing you guys sharing knowledge and all! i hope this will keep up until i dont know..forever? :)

Waalaikum Assalam Hanna!!!Welcome to XPF!!Best of luck for ur results!!