• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Short Scary Stories

Reaction score
wat do u think abt this pic?
Black+and+White+Street+Photography+7.jpg
i think its sweet

Reaction score
urban legend:
ONE day in Southampton, New York, a woman pulled into a gas station. As the attendant pumped gas, the woman told him she was in a hurry to pick up her daughter, who had just finished an art class in East Hampton.

A very-well-dressed man walked over to her car and started talking to her. He explained that his rental car had died, and he needed a ride to East Hampton for an appointment. She said she would be happy to give him a ride. He put his briefcase in the backseat and said he was going to the men's room quickly.

The woman looked at her watch and suddenly panicked. She drove off quickly, having forgotten that the man was coming back to the car for a ride.

She thought nothing of him again until she and her daughter pulled into their driveway. She saw his briefcase and realized she had forgotten him! She opened the briefcase looking for some form of identification so she could notify him about his belongings. Inside she found nothing but a knife and a roll of duct tape

Reaction score
Another urban legend:

A girl was home all alone, watching TV on a cold winter night. The television was right beside a sliding glass door, and the blinds were open.
Suddenly, she saw a man standing near her house, she tried to ignore him and go on with the movie. Out of curiosity, she looked again and saw the man standing closer to the window, she looked away not wanting him to know she could see him. The third time, she saw the wrinkled old man staring at her through the glass, holding a knife. Too frightened to move, she hid under the blanket on her lap and called the cops on her phone. She was so terrified that she remained under the blanket until the police got there.
Soon, the cops arrived. It had snowed a lot during the day, so the cops naturally decided to look for footprints. But there were no footprints at all on the snowy ground outside the sliding door.
Puzzled, the police went back inside the house – and that's when they saw the wet footprints on the floor leading up to the couch with a knife laying on the floor.

Reaction score
Here is another thing I just wrote:

"Is someone....singing?' I thought in my drowsy state. I slowly got up, yawned, stretched and looked around my room. My eyes landed on the clock which showed: 2:09 am. 'Sounds like Mom is singing. But why at this hour? She used to sing to me and Kenny before we would go to sleep..' I frowned as I got out of bed and went to find my mother. I quietly walked down the halls until I was standing outside a room. I wrinkled my nose 'Something smells weird.' I opened the door and peeked inside room and there I saw my mother standing near a crib with her back facing me and she was singing in such an eerie voice that it send shivers down my spine. She was rocking her arms while holding a.... baby? "Mom? What are you doing here?" I asked her as I stood at the doorway. She stopped singing but did not turn around and let out a high pitched giggle which made me shiver. "Oh nothing sweety, Kenny was crying all night so I came here to sing to him so he could go back to sleep." she replied and then started singing again. My eyes widened as I took a step forward but froze when my foot landed on something wet. I looked down and my heart almost stopped and I was now shaking uncontrollably with fright. My eyes followed the trail of puddle to where my mother was standing. I gulped and stammered out "B-but Mom, Kenny d-died three months ago."

Reaction score

"Is someone....singing?' I thought in my drowsy state. I slowly got up, yawned, stretched and looked around my room. My eyes landed on the clock which showed: 2:09 am. 'Sounds like Mom is singing. But why at this hour? She used to sing to me and Kenny before we would go to sleep..' I frowned as I got out of bed and went to find my mother. I quietly walked down the halls until I was standing outside a room. I wrinkled my nose 'Something smells weird.' I opened the door and peeked inside room and there I saw my mother standing near a crib with her back facing me and she was singing in such an eerie voice that it send shivers down my spine. She was rocking her arms while holding a.... baby? "Mom? What are you doing here?" I asked her as I stood at the doorway. She stopped singing but did not turn around and let out a high pitched giggle which made me shiver. "Oh nothing sweety, Kenny was crying all night so I came here to sing to him so he could go back to sleep." she replied and then started singing again. My eyes widened as I took a step forward but froze when my foot landed on something wet. I looked down and my heart almost stopped and I was now shaking uncontrollably with fright. My eyes followed the trail of puddle to where my mother was standing. I gulped and stammered out "B-but Mom, Kenny d-died three months ago."
somebody is gonna have a very bad day :p

Reaction score

marvellous tremendously put awesome peoce of shit!
Its the frst thing in days that has made me breath hard.
I loved this thing and i dun easily luv things u know :p
made my night luv

Reaction score
ru out of your mind? tht movie was a comedy for u? :eek:
the allegedly "original" videos were far from real, the "real" Dr Abigail's acting was too fake ,the crew kept on saying it is a true story repeatedly despite the fact that it is not true, you can search on it anywhere, there is no Dr Abigail.
The noises and the big loop holes were simply funny. It is by far one of the worst horror movie ever