• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Teen Issues

Reaction score
Then curse the devil ( a3ootho billahy min alshaay6aan alrajeem ), calm yourself down, wash your face, and take a break or study calmly and relaxed :)

Reaction score
To be happy, and with satisfied heart, stick to zikr, SubhanAllah , Allahu Akbar, Bismillah , etc,

Quraan: Sura Ar Rad (The Thunder) Ch 13 Ayat 28
"Allatheena amanoo watatmainnu quloobuhum bithikri Allahi ala bithikri Allahi tatmainnu alquloobu"

"Who have believed and whose hearts have rest in the remembrance of Allah. Verily in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest"!
Quraan Ch 13 Ayat 28

Reaction score
same here :(

she aint happy untill I get scolded by mom at least once on her complaint.. :eek:
:LOL: once? my 14 yr old bro will try every opportunity :p
BUT i dont mind it a bit once the incident is over.... i LOVE him :love: (both of them :p)

What's life without siblings? Friends n parents aside, there is a totally different thing you share with siblings :) Even if ur apart or u dont get to spend much tym 2gether :(

Reaction score
I dont get angry even if someone says something bad to me.
I keep my emotions to myself mostly.
For fun I tease my younger siblings.
I was A grade student in my A-I. But at the end of second year shit happened. C and D in the mocks. When I opened my notebook it seemed like my brain had been wiped clean.(literally) I didnot know a single thing. I did not even remember doing that stuff in class. (ironically it was the same stuff in which I got A's in first year.)
I thought that I would study hard and ace the AKU entry test. But I didnt study anything and now I regret it.
I knew that it was my habit of sticking to one question until I solve it and it cost a lot of time in my maths paper. Just for a couple of marks I had to drop 15 marks.
I had bad luck in my chemistry practical.
I have offer from LUMS. BB and maximum one C. Which I thought was a piece of cake but now seems so difficult.
I also have a lot pressure as my elder brother is a brilliant student.

On the top of all that my parents wont let me drive a car until I turn 18. Which wont be of any real use as I will be in university by then.

I have my bio paper tomorrow but I dont feel like studying because its too hot and depressing.
I feel like my life is useless.
I have wasted my life.

Reaction score
I feel you .. I kinda used to be the same ... especially with Chemistry
I have no idea how to study it ...
And now I feel like I can't study and get bored , I go back to something & feel like I already know everything but when the tests come -- I regret that I don't know shi*
Just try to work on past papers.. or start from the very beginning of your notes and take it step by step
Don't pressure yourself too much, always try to get yourself in the calm studying mojo / mood
I hope things get easier for you :)

Reaction score
I was A grade student in my A-I. But at the end of second year shit happened. C and D in the mocks. When I opened my notebook it seemed like my brain had been wiped clean.(literally) I didnot know a single thing. I did not even remember doing that stuff in class. (ironically it was the same stuff in which I got A's in first year.)
I thought that I would study hard and ace the AKU entry test. But I didnt study anything and now I regret it.
I knew that it was my habit of sticking to one question until I solve it and it cost a lot of time in my maths paper. Just for a couple of marks I had to drop 15 marks.
I have offer from LUMS. BB and maximum one C. Which I thought was a piece of cake but now seems so difficult.

On the top of all that my parents wont let me drive a car until I turn 18. Which wont be of any real use as I will be in university by then.

I have my bio paper tomorrow but I dont feel like studying because its too hot and depressing.
I have wasted my life.
dnt worry :) just open the book, study whatever u UNDERSTAND and then just go through the past papers. I did the same when i had my pak-history paper. well u should also forget evrything that had happened in the past cuz right now u can't do anything about it but u can make ure future better by studying for the upcoming exams :)

Reaction score

I have wasted my life.

Loved the frankness with which you wrote.^

You don't have to think twice. You have only one choice. Gather your pieces, no matter how heavy they might've become and move forward.
That's life. We have to fall. We have to cry. We have to feel useless. We cannot always take out the best of life, sometimes we have to give it our best too. When you learn it the hard way, you can be sure it's stuck in your memory for long. But if despite, you choose to ignore this lesson, then believe me, life is going to find harder ways to strike you with it.
If you think of yourself as the Ace, life will remind you there is a King too. How skilful a play!