• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Teen Issues

Reaction score
well its more like a problem to me :p even i get angry at every single thing that i dnt like and then i hve to listen to my mom's lectures :/
ikr :p but im like..now who's losing temper momm? ;) and lol...yup it works \m/ .... n haha xD man ur status is so lol :p n yup...ur signature true i was literally *laughiinnnggg* xD :D :p ;)

Cat

Reaction score
I think life is what you make it. If you choose to stay positive in life, few things can make you unhappy.
Yes life isn't fair in a lot of ways, but then if everything was perfect, living would be boring!
There are people in your life who make you smile, then there are people who hurt you. There are people who hate you for no reason and then there are people who love you simply for who you are :)
Treasure those people who love you and make you smile, despite all your sadness.
And never be angry with life because everything is a passing phase. You won't be forever happy or forever sad...
So enjoy each moment of life and hold on to people who're there for you when you need them :D

And basically, live life, don't find faults in it, that's not called living :rolleyes:

Reaction score
Don't you just hate it when you try to help people and some idiot pops out of nowhere and says things which are not correct and people believe him blindly and then when you say he is wrong everybody comes to eat your face

Reaction score
When I am on a mission
I rebuke my condition,
If you are a strong female ♀
you don't need permission

Reaction score
I hope God makes things easy on us.
But also , always have this question in your head," How will I enter Paradise if I can't be patient with the obstacles God has put in my life? "
Paradise must be earned, not given. :)