• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The Best Novels ...

Reaction score
Reaction score
What! why not? :cry: :p I loved that one..!:love:
Which one would you say is your favourite ? :)

i didnt like the end, found it rather boring... :p
i loved both angels and demons, and the da vinci code...awesome!!!
deception point was kinda good too... (y)

Reaction score
Nah, for me every single book of his is like aaaaaa its sooo good!! Idk my friends don't like to read him, they like books that are in sequels and I don't. Not really. Its like, it feels better to just to know the end in one novel only no matter how long, sequels make one wait too much :/ e.g Divergent, its a good book but Im still waiting for the 3rd part to just get released and this waiting kills me

Reaction score
Further on, I haven't read ONE single book since March. Made myself a promise to stay away from them till 29th of May, on the 30th as soon as my exams finish, Im going to read read read and read. I've waited too long :p

Reaction score
Further on, I haven't read ONE single book since March. Made myself a promise to stay away from them till 29th of May, on the 30th as soon as my exams finish, Im going to read read read and read. I've waited too long :p

I feel what you're going through! :p

Reaction score
hey i have read inferno:cool:
it was good but not on the level of his any other book(n) (the worst one so far:p )
and i did not like the ending usually they are much better:confused:

Reaction score
Nah, for me every single book of his is like aaaaaa its sooo good!! Idk my friends don't like to read him, they like books that are in sequels and I don't. Not really. Its like, it feels better to just to know the end in one novel only no matter how long, sequels make one wait too much :/ e.g Divergent, its a good book but Im still waiting for the 3rd part to just get released and this waiting kills me

agreed!!!

Reaction score
Just read The Fault In Our Stars by John Green.....beautiful book :')

Oh and i absolutely love Dan Browns books! My fav was Angels and Demons....still gotta read inferno!

Reaction score
end....it wasn't so bad haha. actually i loved inferno, it was so different and well..interesting.
toooooooooooooo far fetched the thing i hated was that first langdon was running all along from his friends and then second the story had been concluded before its beginning, who knew about virus 2 days ago but had been released since a week, there was nothing they could do any way :eek: