• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The Movie Times. Best or Worst Movies!

Reaction score
The Lord of the Rings-the movie may be old, but its ideals will never be made irrelevant by time. Tolkien will always be ranked as one of the greatest authors of all time, and luckily, this brilliance is reflected by the movies.
Inception-an absolute classic; the plot almost rivals Ludlum's (his books, not always the movie adaptions)
The Bourne series - espionage at its finest
The Green Zone- I agree with the critics-Bourne goes epic!
The Die Hard series - comedic, unrealistic, spectacular crusades against the "bad guys", a great mood booster.
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo- it may be in Swedish, but the social conscience of the movie, Lisbeth Salander's individualistic quest for justice and Mikhael Blomkvist's slick detective work make this a fitting tribute to journalist/author, the late Stieg Larsson.
Inglorious Basterds-not an accurate picture of anti-Nazi movements, but Lieutenant Aldo Raine and his "bushwacking guerrilla fighters" simply defy attempts at description or explanation-watch it.
Dances with Wolves-a beautiful, tragic and classic tale of the native American struggle against colonisers.
The Ocean's series- thieves have never been this likeable...or successful...or amusing...
Valkyrie- bleak heroism in the face of war;awesome.
I'll add more to this list as I remember them!

Reaction score
^ nice taste
id add
X men
pirares of da carribbean 2 ur list as welll

any1 watch diary of a wimpy kid
its awesome

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
^ "Diary of a wimpy kid" was just OKAY.

I watched 'Thor' the other day and it was very entertaining.

Reaction score
Watch Sherlock T.V Series... Has got only 3 episodes, others are going to come... But Benedict Cumberbatch's acting is AWESOME in it! Love it!

Reaction score
The best movies are: The Godfather, Inception, Fast Five, The Debt, Meek’s Cutoff, Killer Elite, Contagion, The Tree of Life and Apollo 18. The worst movies are: Gigli, From Justin to Kelly, Glitter, Freddy Got Fingered and Son of the Mask.

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Super 8 was all right;
21 was cool;
and There Will be Blood was, well, very boring!

Reaction score
The worst is:
Paranormal activity 3
everting in the trailers was not in the movie its was an hour 20 mins long
its to short and it sucks.