• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Very Important Regarding English Paper 2

Reaction score
1. The 'Tea classic' is a fascinating book to read.
2. "Theres no better pick-me-up then a good cup of tea"

Reaction score
What tells you apart from Amir saying it himself that he was sorry that he asked that question from his father? brains asked this. What did you guys write for this? I wrote his heart started beating faster and the second point i wrote that his voice faded away to a murmur

Reaction score
abc123 said:
What tells you apart from Amir saying it himself that he was sorry that he asked that question from his father? brains asked this. What did you guys write for this? I wrote his heart started beating faster and the second point i wrote that his voice faded away to a murmur
thats right! :)

Reaction score
abc123 said:

I wrote the same aswell.

Reaction score
I wrote inundated aswell and the other one i dont remember :Yahoo!: . Im dead sure I'm wrong in that one.

Reaction score
The passage said that tea contains caffeine which is a stimulant whereas the act of 'making' tea has a soothing(relaxing) effect on us. Hence drinking tea is not relaxing therefore false.

Reaction score
i think all false is correct but i wrote 2 false and last one as true.

Milled's incorrect. I wrote inundated and periphery

Reaction score
abc123 said:
i think all false is correct but i wrote 2 false and last one as true.

Milled's incorrect. I wrote inundated and periphery
how do you know milled is incorrect? It means broken into pieces, their relationship also was similarly broken apart!