• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

What are your opinions on gay rights?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Christianity and Islam .. both states that a gay shuld be punished
U brought religion into this matter......do u know how many gays live around u......?.....if u do....go punish them and let's see what the law makes out of u sir....

Reaction score
U brought religion into this matter......do u know how many gays live around u......?.....if u do....go punish them and let's see what the law makes out of u sir....
GOODESS.....an expert?......r u insulting me or r u serious?
unfortunately punishments can only b given when an Islamic govt is present. and secondly the way u talking .... I can infer only 2 things .....either u r an expert or u r influenced by ridiculous NGOs supporting things such as gay rights .... talk to u later ... I wanna hear it all from u if u really know it all

Reaction score
Ok I will tell u........a person is born with his or her sexuality defined......it is not their pervious relations with others as it was thought in the past......There r chromosomal differences between the genes of a gay and a normal person like us......Reserchers have examined all this I the field of physiology, Neuroscience, genetics, Evolutionary bio and psychology and concluded that sexual orientation Is determined with the combination of genetics and hormonal activities in a mother's womb and that the upbringing of a child has nothing to do with it

Reaction score
Ok I will tell u........a person is born with his or her sexuality defined......it is not their pervious relations with others as it was thought in the past......There r chromosomal differences between the genes of a gay and a normal person like us......Reserchers have examined all this I the field of physiology, Neuroscience, genetics, Evolutionary bio and psychology and concluded that sexual orientation Is determined with the combination of genetics and hormonal activities in a mother's womb and that the upbringing of a child has nothing to do with it

It is not the so called influence of NGOs......the truth is I searched all this when I debated once on gay rights at LUMUN......and other debating societies......religion is a drug....a rope to which one holds to so that a person can learn righteousness......and the true path.......science and religion go along but in some matters they contradict each other and to be honest their is no comprehensive mention in the Quran about gay rights is it?......even our consensus and anology can differ from other beliefs......so none of us can conclude what is the best support

Reaction score
Igniz, you have single-highhandedly won this whole argument for that exceptionally intelligent and not at all biased statement. Well done.

Reaction score
Do read my previous statements and lets see ifthey r artificial or not

Reaction score
Means u have nothing to do! Listen i know u just dnt wanna stop tawkin to me;p but ive got a ppr tomzz! S2 so bye luv and do take alot of care of urself!

Status
Not open for further replies.