• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

What's on your mind?

Reaction score
So many followers why not make a social networking site on him Green Book. hahaha

Reaction score
HEY HEY I Am not going to be mr.green. Mr.green mostly suits on Salman. Because he always takes the side of mr. green and mr.green is he. WELL In that drama I would be the biggest enemy of Mr.green. :p ;)
Mr.green=Salman
Mr.apple=scouserifc
And mrs.green=?
Well I don't know who will become Mrs.green. SO AHMMMMMMMMMMMMMM FORGET IT :) :D ;)

Reaction score
shahlakh said:
HEY HEY I Am not going to be mr.green. Mr.green mostly suits on Salman. Because he always takes the side of mr. green and mr.green is he. WELL In that drama I would be the biggest enemy of Mr.green. :p ;)
Mr.green=Salman
Mr.apple=scouserifc
And mrs.green=?
Well I don't know who will become Mrs.green. SO AHMMMMMMMMMMMMMM FORGET IT :) :D ;)
no I m just sympathic to him !!

Reaction score
Okay then mr.green is mr.green and see the thread which shahroz have made. there are characters I have made. You can choose one of them :p :) :D

Reaction score
WELL GUYs hmmmmmmmmmmmmm whats in my mind whats in my mind whats in my mind.........................ahhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah..................got it I am going to sleep. hehehehehehehehhe :p ;) :mrgreen:

Reaction score
OOOOOOOOOOOOPS. BUT don't you worry, everything is going to be alright. JUST CALM DOWN CALM DOWN.
Hope you get highest marks. I would surely pray for that. :p :) :D

Reaction score
I am thinking about a cat who is just outside my house and hope when i will grab her in my hands............AWWWWWWWWWW they are sho shweeeeeeeeeeeet ;) :) :D