• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Whatsapp group For OCT/NOV

Reaction score
Guys the group is completely safe and secure and please PV me your number if you want to join the group.
Your number will not be shared at any cost.
PEOPLE JUST VIEWING THE THREAD AND NOT PV ME TO JOIN THE GROUP.........:cry::cry::cry:

Reaction score
Guys the group is completely safe and secure and please PV me your number if you want to join the group.
Your number will not be shared at any cost.
PEOPLE JUST VIEWING THE THREAD AND NOT PV ME TO JOIN THE GROUP.........:cry::cry::cry:
When we have XPC, why to use other things to study? xD

Reaction score
lol just because people dont use XPC very often but they do whatsapp always.
So if you want to join you can or else you can just leave it lol.:LOL:

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
I'd never share my whatsapp number with someone random from the internet.. Makes no sense... At xpc u have better control over your privacy... N we cant call ppl here... Keeping a bit of distance is good.. But thats just my two cents..

Reaction score
I'd never share my whatsapp number with someone random from the internet.. Makes no sense... At xpc u have better control over your privacy... N we cant call ppl here... Keeping a bit of distance is good.. But thats just my two cents..
Keep your two cents with you.. No one asked you to join the group ._. :p XD