• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Who Is Allah?

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
i was born,
like every human is born . brainless people like you don't understand that simple fact
I love reading into things....
I was gonna ask next who created the universe around you.. but that's not required now since you started insulting which is a pretty good indication that you are not willing to think with an open mind.. and that probably you are out of logical arguments already... Maybe my assesment is right, maybe its wrong but since you have already passed judgement against me (that whatevr I say will b stupid)... I'd say it will b a waste of time to argue.. Why don't you read this plz: http://kalamullah.com/Books/The_Man_In_The_Red_Underpants_book.pdf

Reaction score
Who are these new users that spring up every now and then and start an unsuccessful campaign here against Islam, i think their posts should be left ignored or their should just be one reply listing the link of a previous similar fight, like the one NEPALI WARRIOR did a month back!

PEACE

Reaction score
i was born,
like every human is born . brainless people like you don't understand that simple fact
Yes but surely there must have been the first man to be set on earth: Who created him? Or are you sayin it's just an endless process? Well then let me ask you this.
Imagine a sniper who has aqcuired his designated target and radios through to HQ to get permission to shoot. HQ however, tells the sniper to hold on while they seek permission from higher up. So the guy higher seeks permission from the guy even higher up and so on and so on.
If this keeps going on, will the sniper ever get to shoot the target?? Of course not! He'll keep on waiting for a higher prson to give the order. There has to be a place or person where the command is issued, a place where there is no higher up!
My point being that everything has a finite end, as proved by science too!
And therefore who created the first man?

Reaction score
Who are these new users that spring up every now and then and start an unsuccessful campaign here against Islam, i think their posts should be left ignored or their should just be one reply listing the link of a previous similar fight, like the one NEPALI WARRIOR did a month back!

PEACE
No man , the thread is actually quite good . It will help us , learn even more about Allah and grow ever closer to Him . Let it stay :) .

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Yes but surely there must have been the first man to be set on earth: Who created him? Or are you sayin it's just an endless process? Well then let me ask you this.
Imagine a sniper who has aqcuired his designated target and radios through to HQ to get permission to shoot. HQ however, tells the sniper to hold on while they seek permission from higher up. So the guy higher seeks permission from the guy even higher up and so on and so on.
If this keeps going on, will the sniper ever get to shoot the target?? Of course not! He'll keep on waiting for a higher prson to give the order. There has to be a place or person where the command is issued, a place where there is no higher up!
My point being that everything has a finite end, as proved by science too!
And therefore who created the first man?
Jazakillah khair for this... really logical (y)

P.S. Hav u been listening to A.R Green..? coz he loves this analogy.. :p

Reaction score
Are you seriously so flawless? You really think we don't know whom we worship? Whom we believe? Whom we trust? Whom we depend on? Whom to ask help for? Whom to ask forgiveness from? Whom to really thank? Who created us?! Are you seriously so Dumb as to say that we don't know who OUR CREATOR is? I will continue no further. [May Allah have mercy upon you and show you the true path and forgive you for your foolish actions and may you repent for them] Allah Hadeeq.

Reaction score
Asalam-o-Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatahu,
Some of the biggest misconceptions that many non-Muslims have about Islam have to do with the word “Allah.”
“Allah” is simply the Arabic word for “God” - and there is only One God. Estranged your language is utmost disgraceful, if you wish to ask us Muslims about our religion Islam, then please do so with respect. Kindly know that respect is give and take. No one likes to be called "fools" and "brainless". You ask me who is Allah?? Allah is He, than Whom there is no other god; the Sovereign, the Holy One, the Source of Peace (and Perfection), the Guardian of Faith, the Preserver of Safety, the Exalted in Might, the Irresistible, the Supreme: Glory to Allah! Allah is my Lord, THE ONE AND ONLY, the One without Whom we would be NOTHING. He has created us and surely we are to return back to Him.
If you just look around you, you'll see that everything is created PERFECTLY, there isn't a single flaw! Don't you see how the system of day and night, the rising of the sun and the moon are sooo punctual?? Surely there MUST be a POWERFUL Being behind all this?? Do you know that not a single bird can chirp without the permission of Allah? Allah is our Lord. That's it. This ain't some rocket science project or whatever...Allah is our LORD...it's a simple FACT! I fail to understand what is it that is soo difficult to understand?? He is the Only One. He is our Creator. He is the One Who provides us everything. That's is. And all that we are commanded to do is Believe in Him as the One AND the ONLY! And Muhammad (peace be upon our last Prophet saw) is His Messenger.
In the end, Estranged, you should know that NONE of the Muslims in this forum will drop down to your standard and start abusing each other simply because we are MUSLIMS and our attitude is and will always be Kind and Just because Allah is watching us and these are the manners taught by our Beloved Prophet (peace be upon him). Please don't insult our religion because we don't do so to yours.

Reaction score
You stupid people .I'll tell you who this ''Allah'' really is .
He is the ''moon god'' that the Arabs used to worship before the advent of Islam . Your just as pathetic as anyone if you truly believe Islam is a true religion . It's a hoax , made to fool idiots like you .
Wow, shows what you know. It seems like you just registered here to troll religion (which you obviously don't realise is a pretty sensitive topic to MOST people) and post shit. People like you, who evidently know diddly squat about religion, aren't worth debating to.

Reaction score
One error, just one, and the entire Quran becomes a lie because it claims to be the letter for letter dictation of God. And if that claim is a lie then so is the rest of it. I think we can all agree on that much.

72. Certainly they disbelieve who say: Surely Allah, He is the Messiah, son of Marium; and the Messiah said: O Children of Israel! serve Allah, my Lord and your Lord. Surely whoever associates (others) with Allah, then Allah has forbidden to him the garden, and his abode is the fire; and there shall be no helpers for the unjust.

So here, it's clearly talking about Christian beliefs

73. Certainly they disbelieve who say: Surely Allah is the third (person) of the three; and there is no god but the one God,.....

Here it says one of three, not one of four or ten or many, exactly one of three. That's the Christian Trinity. Trinity means three, not four, not ten not many.

75. The Messiah, son of Marium is but an apostle; apostles before him have indeed passed away; and his mother was a truthful woman; they both used to eat food.

Here, it mentions the other two and tells us why they are not Gods besides Allah

116. And when Allah will say: O Isa son of Marium! did you say to men, Take me and my mother for two gods besides Allah he will say: Glory be to Thee, it did not befit me that I should say what I had no right to (say); if I had said it, Thou wouldst indeed have known it;....

And here, it clearly confirms that the other two were indeed Jesus and Mary as 75 claims.

So here, we clearly have the Trinity being misunderstood as speaking about God, Jesus and Mary, rather than God the Father, Jesus and the Holy Spirit. In fact, not once does the Quran ever correctly mention Christians believing the Holy Spirit was the third aspect of the Trinity. So how could the creator of the universe make such a blatant error?? The answer is, he didn't, Muhammad did. How could Muhammad make this error? Very easily. Some Christians honored Mary so much that it is easy to see how an outside observer could think they take her as God and part of the Trinity. but in truth, the Trinity has always consisted of the Holy Spirit, not Mary. At most, Mary was worshiped as an intercessor, not a God of the Trinity. Christians would pray to Mary to ask her to pray to God on their behalf. They do not ask Jesus to do this because they believe he IS God and part of the Trinity. So although, there was what I would call excessive devotion to Mary, she still was not considered a God, Muhammad just mistakenly thought she was, which is why he scolded them for it through his Allah hand puppet.

So my question to Muslims is, how could you have possibly glossed over and missed such a clear and blatant error?? How could you still believe the Quran is the letter for letter dictation of God?? God doesn't make misunderstandings of people's beliefs, humans like Muhammad do. It's so obvious and staring you right in the face. How can you not see it? Is your need for Islam to be true so strong that you can live in denial and lie to yourself if need be?