• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Who shall enter Jannah?

Who do you think can enter Jannah? You can choose more than 1 option

• Total voters
Reaction score
And how will those unbelievers realize that their practices are wrong? o_O
Tell me honestly, how many religions have you studied? How much research you did on other religions? And if not, then WHY NOT?
Just as we all say that 'Our parents are the best parents in this world', similarly for every person their religion is the best.
Two girls on XPC Emma13 and E.H Jane accepted Islam, Masha'Allah. Why? Because they got a chance to study this religion. People influenced them, a few people here helped them understand the beauty of Islam. But the ones who are not surrounded by muslims keep practicing their own religion. They don't get a chance to know about it simply because they are not chosen by Allah.

I have been through a stage where I thought that the way everyone thinks that there religion is right, what if I am the one who is wrong (Nauzubillah)? But every answer is there in the Book of Allah, the Holy Qur'an.
It's simple logic. Had there been more than one God, there had been chaos in this World. The system of this Universe would not have been this smooth.
If you've ever watched debated between Dr. Zakir Naik and Dr. William Campbell, you'd know that many a times Dr. Zakir Naik has proved Dr. William Campbell wrong. Now Dr. Campbell is exposed to all knowledge yet he deny it! Hence, the excuse of unavailability of Islamic teachings is not exactly appropriate. It's about your own realisation and your decision whether you want to seek the Truth or adhere to the religion of your ancestors.

Reaction score
No babe is born but upon Fitra (as a Muslim). It is his parents who make him a Jew or a Christian or a Polytheist."

Yes, and do we get to choose who are parents will be? No.
Hence, we do not get to choose the initial religion that is taught to us.

Reaction score
abdxyz, What kind of thread have you created? o_O Astagfirrullah!
That's wrong. Only Allah can decide who will enter paradise and who will not. He Has not given this power to any of us ordinary humans. -.-
This can take form of shirk. For God's sake, avoid such stuff!

Reaction score
That's wrong. Only Allah can decide who will enter paradise and who will not. He Has not given this power to any of us ordinary humans. -.-

Lol. :p
He's only asking our belief.

Reaction score
I have been through a stage where I thought that the way everyone thinks that there religion is right, what if I am the one who is wrong (Nauzubillah)? But every answer is there in the Book of Allah, the Holy Qur'an.
It's simple logic. Had there been more than one God, there had been chaos in this World. The system of this Universe would not have been this smooth.
If you've ever watched debated between Dr. Zakir Naik and Dr. William Campbell, you'd know that many a times Dr. Zakir Naik has proved Dr. William Campbell wrong. Now Dr. Campbell is exposed to all knowledge yet he deny it! Hence, the excuse of unavailability of Islamic teachings is not exactly appropriate. It's about your own realisation and your decision whether you want to seek the Truth or adhere to the religion of your ancestors.

Sane people should understand that Islam is the true religion. Insane people might not understand that. Insane people might go to Heaven, if they obey Allah and enter Hell.
Lol. :p
He's only asking our belief.

Nabeel is right, he is asking our belief.

Reaction score
And how will those unbelievers realize that their practices are wrong? o_O
Tell me honestly, how many religions have you studied? How much research you did on other religions? And if not, then WHY NOT?
Just as we all say that 'Our parents are the best parents in this world', similarly for every person their religion is the best.
Two girls on XPC Emma13 and E.H Jane accepted Islam, Masha'Allah. Why? Because they got a chance to study this religion. People influenced them, a few people here helped them understand the beauty of Islam. But the ones who are not surrounded by muslims keep practicing their own religion. They don't get a chance to know about it simply because they are not chosen by Allah.

They are so lucky. :)
The sins they committed before accepting in Islam, will be washed away, Inshaa Allah.

Reaction score
They are so lucky. :)
The sins they committed before accepting in Islam, will be washed away, Inshaa Allah.

Any sins can be washed away.
A person can commit sins his whole life, and repent deeply in the end and they will all be washed away.
But if someone commits sins with the intention of repenting later, then they won't be washed away.

Reaction score
See, luck is a factor. They are lucky so they accepted Islam. Allah chose them to enter this beautiful religion.
Not everyone is this lucky!

But you should know that Allah will not Change the Condition of a People until They Change Themselves.
They chose to be an Islam. They chose themselves, 'cause they had free will like everyone else.

Reaction score
yes sis we cant decide wholl enter jannah and not there are many traditions ive read i am nt exactly sure though so i cant quote it hear
example there was a prostitute who fed water to a thirsty dog and enterd jannah
so in this case she was a prostitute
this means we can never judge who can go to jannah everything is in allahs hand

Reaction score
First of all... to everyone present in the discussion in this thread and the others viewing it....
see the Prophet said : Whoever says the Kalimah sincerely his heart he will enter Jannah.... so it is not upon us to question whether he has said it out of fear or a joke.... and then it ONLY MY THE MERCY OF ALLAH CAN ANYONE ENTER JANNAH..... even if he has tonnes of good deeds....
and secondly i would to ask you..... why is everyone talking abt terrorists and things.....
i have a simple question.... DID ANYONE OF YOU MEET OSAMA BIN LADEN PERSONALLY...... so how can u juss rely on the news from the media.... and secondly what osama did he willbe accountble for his actions.... we cannot call him a kafir or a terrorist..... there arre thousands of proofs that he did not carry out the bombings.... we should be concerned of our actions not any xyzs actions....

And the part where it is said that people are born as Non- Muslims..... see life is a test.... Alllah says in surah mulk verse 2
Allah has created this life as a test for the hereafter.... so the person who is born as a non-muslim the test for HIM IS TO THINK. PONDER AND STRIVE TO GET THE RIGHT RELIGION AD PRACTICEIT..... EVEN IF THERE IS PRESSURE FROM THE WHOLE WORLD.....
FOR U AND ME..... the test might be different..... see Allah tests people in different ways to see who passes the test....
so you cannot argue that theirs is a difficult test.... because is not injust to any of his creation.....
so what we must do is DAWAH..... THAT IS OUR BIGGEST TEST..... TO SEE THAT THE MESSAGE IS SPREAD TO OTHERS....
SO I HAVE JUSTIFIED MY POINTS...... :D

Reaction score
yes sis we cant decide wholl enter jannah and not there are many traditions ive read i am nt exactly sure though so i cant quote it hear
example there was a prostitute who fed water to a thirsty dog and enterd jannah
so in this case she was a prostitute
this means we can never judge who can go to jannah everything is in allahs hand

Seriously? What religion was she from?
And when did this happen?