• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Who shall enter Jannah?

Who do you think can enter Jannah? You can choose more than 1 option

• Total voters
Reaction score
Assalamualaikum... Nabeel.Ahmad You have raised a very good question and I congratulate you for this. I was going to include this verse as well in the explanation but due to some reasons, couldn't.
The concept of this entire thread baffles me.
abdxyz created this thread saying:
Some people on xpc have a wrong misconception about who will enter Heaven and who won't.
Now he's trying to clear this concept up for us as he has read the Holy Quran and Hadith and has vast knowledge about all this.
Alhamdulillah after having memorized all 30 juz of the Quran and studied Fiqh, Hadith, Shariah and Dawah under scholars from the University of Madinah, I think that I do consider myself knowledgeable and fairly capable of answering you. I'm not boasting, and am no scholar but I don't know how much you know about Islam.
And yet you are forcing your own beliefs on everyone else. You are making claims that NON-MUSLIMS WILL NOT GO TO HEAVEN. ALL NON-MUSLIMS WILL BE THROWN INTO HELL FOR ETERNITY. HEAVEN IS ONLY MADE FOR MUSLIMS.

Please don't put words in my mouth! I never forced anyone in any form to believe what I'm saying and so you shouldn't lie. All I wish is to correct people's belief :)

Islam is a religion of peace. We should have love for all of humanity.

As if I disagreed with this fact. We should all love all of humanity but the prophet said : None of you has belief ( meaning complete Iman) until he loves me more than his parents, children and all of mankind :) So therefore, our first and only source of guidance is Him :)

Brother, you need to understand that there are different types of religions in this world.

"Mankind was [of] one religion [before their deviation]; then Allah sent the prophets as bringers of good tidings and warners and sent down with them the Scripture in truth to judge between the people concerning that in which they differed. And none differed over the Scripture except those who were given it - after the clear proofs came to them - out of jealous animosity among themselves. And Allah guided those who believed to the truth concerning that over which they had differed, by His permission. And Allah guides whom He wills to a straight path." 2:213

Therefore, all other religions are men's own invention, whims and desires except the DEEN OF TAWHEED

Some people don't even believe in the existence of God, they are Atheists and live their life in ignorance. They are the ones who will suffer for eternity in Hell.

Then there are the Christians, who believe in ONE GOD.. and also in Life after death!
Then there are the HINDUS, who don't believe in ONE GOD, but worship idols.
There are those who believe in the teachings of a certain Prophet like Hazrat Isa's followers, Hazrat Musa's followers..
Then there are those who don't associate with any Prophet, live their life blindly in ignorance and don't believe in God.
Islam is a religion of peace, and belief in PROPHETS is an article of faith in Islam. We are supposed to believe in the existence of all Prophet's, including Hazrat Isa, Hazrat Musa.. and our beloved Holy Prophet (pbuh).
Also, we are supposed to respect their followers. Instead of just deciding that they will go to hell, for following Allah's previous Prophets.

Jews and Christians: their belief is almost the same as Mushriks :
The Jews say, "Ezra is the son of Allah "; and the Christians say, "The Messiah is the son of Allah ." That is their statement from their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved [before them]. May Allah destroy them; how are they deluded? 9:30

"By the One in Whose hand is the soul of Muhammad, there is no-one of this Ummah, Jew or Christian, who hears of me then dies without believing in that with which I have been sent, but he will be one of the people of Hell." (Sahih Muslim, 153)

NOW WHAT WOULD BE THE FATE OF A PERSON WHOM ALLAH WOULD DESTROY?????
http://www.islamicweb.com/begin/convert/jannah_christians.htm
Yeah but we should respect them as a part of humanity:

You will surely find the most intense of the people in animosity toward the believers [to be] the Jews and those who associate others with Allah ; and you will find the nearest of them in affection to the believers those who say, "We are Christians." That is because among them are priests and monks and because they are not arrogant. 5:82

While reading the Quran, did you come across this verse.

The Holy Qur'an declares, "Surely, the Believers, and the Jews, and the Christians and the Sabians — whichever party from among these truly believes in God and the Last Day and does good deeds — shall have their reward with their Lord, and no fear shall come upon them, nor shall they grieve." (2:63)

The above divine verse of the Holy Quran clearly mentions Christians, Jews.. as having their reward in the hereafter. Christians do believe in God, and they do believe in the Last Day.

The verse mentioned above paints quite a different picture. God makes a bold statement that attaining His reward extends beyond Muslims to people of other faiths. Islam does not monopolize salvation, nor does it condemn all non-Muslims to hell as a default mechanism.

Let's make one thing clear. Islam does consider the teachings of the Holy Qur'an to be the most comprehensive teaching from God and therefore the most accepted path to paradise sent by God. However, Islam also accepts the truth and Divine commission of all prophets of God; Jesus, Moses, Abraham, Noah, Adam, and the list goes on and on (may peace be upon all of them). What sense does it make, therefore, to exclude followers of such great prophets from salvation?
Where in the Holy Quran is it said that followers of Hazrat Isa, Hazrat Musa will be thrown into Hell for eternity?

You really don't know the basics of Islam??? Belief in prophets is a pillar of Iman. But then each generation followed the Shariah (laws given by the prophet sent to them) For us
Even Jesus at the end of times will come and follow the laws of Quran just as us

Reaction score
If and when a Christian or a Jew stands by and fulfills their covenant with God, God Himself ensures their reward and salvation. For such fortunate people, 'no fear shall come upon them, nor shall they grieve.'
Allah sent his message through all the Prophets... to various communities, then finally He sent the completed message, the final eternal message through the Last Prophet, our beloved Holy Prophet (pbuh)..
But that does not mean we are supposed to ignore all the previous messages.. and consider the followers of those messages to be destined for Hell.
The God of Islam loves all His creation. The narrow concept that salvation is exclusive to Muslims has no place in Islam. Hazrat Isa was also a divine Prophet of Allah, he was also a preacher. Hazrat Musa was also one. Heck, Allah even talked to Hazrat Musa. How can you say that the followers of Hazrat musa will go to hell, without even quoting a single quranic verse to support your claim?
Those who deny the existence of One God, the Atheists, the Hindus.. those who don't follow any Prophets, they are the ones bound to suffer due to their ignorance.
Not the entire NON-MUSLIM community.
Christianity is also a divine religion, too. Okay, we are lucky to be followers of the most perfect message of God, but that does not mean Christianity is an unacceptable religion by God, followed by people destined to go to hell.

Do you know the context/tafsir of this verse?? NO.

read this carefully: http://turntoislam.com/community/threads/ayah-of-the-day-with-tafsir.73793/

This verse referred to those people living before the coming of Prophet Muhammad (during the Fitrah period). [/quote]

In the End, it is Allah who will decide who goes to Heaven and who to Hell. He will decide which Non-Muslims have a chance at heaven (Those who believe in One God, the Last Day).. and those who do not (E.g Atheists, people who don't follow any Prophets). Allah is the master of the day of Judgement, and he will decide everything. We are no deciders of fate. Only God has that power. So Please!

ALLAH is the master of the Day of Judgement, right?? So only Allah knows whether even Prophet Muhammad will enter Jannah or not? If you say so

And, No. Saying ''R.I.P Paul walker''.. or ''R.I.P Nelson Mendela'' is nothing but humanity. We follow a peaceful religion, and we love all of Allah's creations. Wishing good for a fellow human is not a SIN, for God's sake. We are no one to decide he will go to Hell or not.

Heck.... my above explanation will explicitly indicate whether he will enter heaven or hell. BTW again placing your words in my mouth! I never said that saying R.I.P is haram. No. As a colloquial term like hello and good-morning, its fine but literally it makes no sense

Since, i was the only one who ticked option no. 3, i have justified my point with a Quran verse and an explanation. You can't deny a Quranic verse.

I hope you understand now. And Allah knows best.

So if they believe in the same as you believe in, then they have been [rightly] guided; but if they turn away, they are only in dissension, and Allah will be sufficient for you against them. And He is the Hearing, the Knowing. 2:137

It is not for a believing man or a believing woman, when Allah and His Messenger have decided a matter, that they should [thereafter] have any choice about their affair. And whoever disobeys Allah and His Messenger has certainly strayed into clear error. 33:36

Quran is not a literature book like those of Shakespeare which is analysed anyhow. In order to understand it, you need to interpret it and understand it the way the Sahabas and Salaf did. We have no say in the Deen, unlike other religions wherein the Pope can legalize homosexuality after centuries, etc. In fact, i find your behaviour ridiculously similar to those who hate Islam and cherry pick verses that suit their opinion like Quran orderss terrorism.

Reaction score
Nabeel.Ahmad please dude i'm begging you... don't use your intepretation and explanation to teach the people about your opinion. The people are not here to here your opinion but what the Quran and authentic ahadith have to say!!!

Reaction score
Again, you quoted no verses that say that Non-Muslims are only destined for Hell.

Okay, yes.. the most perfect religion in Allah's sight is Islam, but does that mean the message by all of Allah's other beloved Prophets and the message their followers follow is WRONG, and the followers of other Prophets, in today's time, will go to Hell?

This is about the people who reject Islamic Faith. Those people in the Holy Prophet's (pbuh) time, those he preached to, but they rejected his speech. The Holy Prophet (pbuh) said that those who reject his speech, they are going to hell.

You didn't clarify what you are trying to say.

Quoting the verse again:

"Surely, the Believers, and the Jews, and the Christians and the Sabians — whichever party from among these truly believes in God and the Last Day and does good deeds — shall have their reward with their Lord, and no fear shall come upon them, nor shall they grieve." (2:63)

It mentions ''Believers'' along with ''Christians'' and ''Jews''..
That means it was a time when Believers were there, but Christians and Jews were also there.
Also, The Holy Quran is to be followed for eternity. All the verses, are for all time to come, not for a specific period before the Holy Prophet's (pbuh) time.
This should also be implemented on today's Christians and Jews.
But the beauty of this verse lies in the fact, that along with mentioning the Christians and Jews, Almighty Allah also mentioned that they should be true believers in God and the Last day and they should do Good Deeds.

Surely, there are corruptions in every religion. There are Christians who believe Jesus to be God. Others, negate this concept and only believe in ONE TRUE GOD.
There are even sects and divisions in Islam, our own religion. Who knows which one of these sects is correct!

Only it is Allah who can see through the hearts of humans, whatever religion they are following, and see if they are acceptable for Heaven.

http://islamqa.info/en/2912 : Please read it carefully then post back again.........
You know by saying this you're laying waste to the Prophet's mission because if what you were saying is true then why didn't the Prophet simply follow their footsteps???? All he wanted was ease for his followers, and he and the Sahaba could have easily converted to Judaism or Christanity and Jannah was for all of us.

Regarding the verse "the most perfect religion in Allah's sight is Islam" is mistranslated. If you know Arabic as the verse says:
Indeed, the religion in the sight of Allah is Islam. And those who were given the Scripture did not differ except after knowledge had come to them - out of jealous animosity between themselves. And whoever disbelieves in the verses of Allah , then indeed, Allah is swift in [taking] account. 3:19

the arabic word "INNA" means indeed, only,etc. Ask someone who knows arabic on this site and he shall say so. Its not "THE MOST ACCEPTABLE RELIGION" . Its "THE ONE AND ONLY RELIGION ACCEPTABLE"

I dont know which christian today is believing in Allah
Swt.gif
as He
Swt.gif
should be believed. Is there any christian who dont consider Isa (AS) as son of God. Naudhubillah!

Surah Baqarah:

136 Say (O Muslims), "We believe in Allah and that which has been sent down to us and that which has been sent down to Ibrahim (Abraham), Isma'il (Ishmael), Ishaq (Isaac), Ya'qub (Jacob), and to Al-Asbat [the offspring of the twelve sons of Ya'qub (Jacob)], and that which has been given to Musa (Moses) and 'Îsa (Jesus), and that which has been given to the Prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them, and to Him we have submitted (in Islam)."

137 So if they believe in the like of that which you believe, then they are rightly guided; but if they turn away, then they are only in opposition. So Allah will suffice you against them. And He is the All-Hearer, the All-Knower.

159 Verily, those who conceal the clear proofs, evidence and the guidance, which We have sent down, after We have made it clear for the people in the Book, they are the ones cursed by Allah and cursed by the cursers.

160 Except those who repent and do righteous deeds, and openly declare (the truth which they concealed). These, I will accept their repentance. And I am the One Who accepts repentance, the Most Merciful.

161 Verily, those who disbelieve, and die while they are disbelievers, it is they on whom is the Curse of Allah and of the angels and of mankind, combined.

162 They will abide therein (under the curse in Hell), their punishment will neither be lightened, nor will they be reprieved.

163 And your Ilah (God) is One Ilah (God - Allah), La ilaha illa Huwa (there is none who has the right to be worshipped but He), the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Let me tell you one thing..... 2+2 is not equal to 2 or 3 or 5 or 5... 2+2 only EQUALS 4. therefore, for the Umma of Muhammad, the only way of salvation is Islam :)
SALAM

Reaction score
Nabeel.Ahmad please dude i'm begging you... don't use your intepretation and explanation to teach the people about your opinion. The people are not here to here your opinion but what the Quran and authentic ahadith have to say!!!

And you are a 100 year old scholar who should be listened to. The words that come out of your mouth are true?
Please, try to bring down your ego, dude.

We all have our own opinions.
You can go ahead and discriminate against all of humanity, saying only Muslims can go to Heaven. All others are Kafirs.
But do note the definition of Kafir mentioned in the Holy Quran.

The Holy Qur'an declares, "Surely, the Believers, and the Jews, and the Christians and the Sabians — whichever party from among these truly believes in God and the Last Day and does good deeds — shall have their reward with their Lord, and no fear shall come upon them, nor shall they grieve." (2:63)

What else does this verse mean?
Grievance on the day of judgement and the hereafter will not be based on the worldly religion the Non-Muslims follow, if they truly believe in ONE GOD and the LAST DAY. That is the requirement put forward in this divine worse of the Holy Quran.
But We as Muslims should have respect for All Prophets, all DIVINE religions.
Divine religions are those which are associated with Allah's Prophets. Not Hinduism. Not Atheists. There are millions of religions, i'm not talking about all of them.

Declaring your opinion out in the public saying ''Non-Muslims will go to Hell'' is not right.
You have no right to say that.
Only Allah can decide who goes to Heaven, and who doesn't.
We don't even know a minute fraction of his knowledge.
Allah has given everyone a different test, a different life, and there will be a different judgment for everyone on the basis of their lives.

So instead of arguing, who will go to heaven and who won't, it's best if we concentrate and make the best of our own life, so we can get salvation in the hereafter.

Reaction score
And you are a 100 year old scholar who should be listened to. The words that come out of your mouth are true?
Please, try to bring down your ego, dude.

We all have our own opinions.
You can go ahead and discriminate against all of humanity, saying only Muslims can go to Heaven. All others are Kafirs.
But do note the definition of Kafir mentioned in the Holy Quran.

What else does this verse mean?
Grievance on the day of judgement and the hereafter will not be based on the worldly religion we follow, if we truly believe in ONE GOD and the LAST DAY. That is the requirement put forward in this divine worse of the Holy Quran.
But We as Muslims should have respect for All Prophets, all DIVINE religions.
Divine religions are those which are associated with Allah's Prophets. Not Hinduism. Not Atheists. There are millions of religions, i'm not talking about all of them.

Declaring your opinion out in the public saying ''Non-Muslims will go to Hell'' is not right.
You have no right to say that.
Only Allah can decide who goes to Heaven, and who doesn't.
We don't even know a minute fraction of his knowledge.
Allah has given everyone a different test, a different life, and there will be a different judgment for everyone on the basis of their lives.

So instead of arguing, who will go to heaven and who won't, it's best if we concentrate and make the best of our own life, so we can get salvation in the hereafter.

YOU haven't actually read my explanation above, did you?? IF what I say from the Quran and Hadith is true then I'm on truth!
I was just informing you that just by quoting one verse and give your explanation to it won't do! You have to bring evidence to back your claim :)
Its not me who has a ego problem.. its you! Cause all i did was criticized your method, and you are criticizing ME: )

"And when they hear vain talk, they turn away from it and say: 'To us our deeds, and to you yours; peace be to you: we do not seek out the ignorant.'”(28:55)

Reaction score
Let me tell you one thing..... 2+2 is not equal to 2 or 3 or 5 or 5... 2+2 only EQUALS 4.

You can not compare a mathematical equation to our discussion, that is completely unrelated and illogical.

And abdxyz..
There are variations in every religion.
Not all Christians believe Jesus to be the son of God.
Some don't even believe in the ''Trinity'' (Not that you even know what that means)..
Some of them are true Catholics.

There are variations in every religion, even Islam. Shias, Sunnis, so many other sects.
Now, we are not capable of deciding who goes to Heaven, and who doesn't.
Your entire explanation is based on your own views.

Why not leave it all up to Allah?
He is the decider. He is the All-Knowing, All-Powerful.
He can see through the hearts of men. And decide who goes where.

You yourself told that story about that prostitute who went to Heaven.
Does that fit your description of people who go to heaven? All she did was feed a hungry dog.
A PROSTITUTE from another religion went to Heaven.

Even despite that story, how can you say that NON-MUSLIMS CAN NEVER GO TO HEAVEN?
Who are you, to make that ruling?

Allah's thoughts can not be comprehended. He might like one good deed of a person, and reward that person his entire life due to that one deed.
And sometimes he dislikes one bad deed of a person, and punished him his entire life.

So Please, stop considering your opinion to be the only opinion.

Reaction score
You can not compare a mathematical equation to our discussion, that is completely unrelated and illogical.

And abdxyz..
There are variations in every religion.
Not all Christians believe Jesus to be the son of God.
Some don't even believe in the ''Trinity'' (Not that you even know what that means)..
Some of them are true Catholics.

There are variations in every religion, even Islam. Shias, Sunnis, so many other sects.
Now, we are not capable of deciding who goes to Heaven, and who doesn't.
Your entire explanation is based on your own views.

Why not leave it all up to Allah?
He is the decider. He is the All-Knowing, All-Powerful.
He can see through the hearts of men. And decide who goes where.

You yourself told that story about that prostitute who went to Heaven.
Does that fit your description of people who go to heaven? All she did was feed a hungry dog.
A PROSTITUTE from another religion went to Heaven.

Even despite that story, how can you say that NON-MUSLIMS CAN NEVER GO TO HEAVEN?
Who are you, to make that ruling?

Allah's thoughts can not be comprehended. He might like one good deed of a person, and reward that person his entire life due to that one deed.
And sometimes he dislikes one bad deed of a person, and punished him his entire life.

So Please, stop considering your opinion to be the only opinion.

GOD DAMMIT! why are you cherry-picking a part of my post.? WHY??????????? because Allah and the Prophet said so!

Reaction score
Damn! Stop fighting guys
COme On we are instructed not to go too deep in Religious matters that will give rise to more complications
so hw about we end it here
we are no Scholars to give out our infos

Reaction score
Nabeel.Ahmad >>> if you have problem with the verses and hadith, don't blame and criticize me.... I'm not the one written or said them.......... You seriously have lost your cool and I suggest that you please read and research on this topic and my post with a cool mind, rather than just criticizing me :) Peace be with you

Reaction score
Damn! Stop fighting guys
COme On we are instructed not to go too deep in Religious matters that will give rise to more complications

That's exactly what i'm saying.
He keeps on fighting. :p

Reaction score
Damn! Stop fighting guys

We are no Scholars we know that but Allah says *kuntum khaira ummatin ukhrijat linnaas. taa muroona bil maroof wa tanhaon na anil munkar* You are the best people ever raised up for mankind. You enjoin good and forbid evil. Dont we have to enjoin good and forbid evil??? We Should. In fact we must.

Reaction score
GOD DAMMIT! why are you cherry-picking a part of my post.? WHY??????????? because Allah and the Prophet said so!

abdxyz it seems my opinion, or anyone else's opinion has no place in your life.

I'm going to say this the last time.
Only Allah can decided who goes where. Heaven or hell.
You are no one to decide..
First you create this disruptive thread to shower your opinions on everyone, then you think yours is right.
You're not a scholar.

So please, have respect for others views..

Reaction score
We are no Scholars we know that but Allah says *kuntum khaira ummatin ukhrijat linnaas. taa muroona bil maroof wa tanhaon na anil munkar* You are the best people ever raised up for mankind. You enjoin good and forbid evil. Dont we have to enjoin good and forbid evil??? We Should. In fact we must.

I think you misunderstood me
i meant that our knowledge is limited so we shouldnt argue here
I know its our duty to spread thse things
but what ppl would think of us when they'll see that Two ppl of same religion are fighting togther

Reaction score
abdxyz Please tell me where will I go? Heaven or hell? I really want to know. :(
Curiosity is killing me inside. :/
Please, let me know.

Reaction score
I think you misunderstood me
i meant that our knowledge is limited so we shouldnt argue here
I know its our duty to spread thse things
but what ppl would think of us when they'll see that Two ppl of same religion are fighting togther

Why do we think so much about what people say?? Are we sent on this earth to worry about people?? Tell me?? To worry about what people say??? If one is wrong then the other person has every right to coreect them. If one gives the references form the quran and the Sunnah. Whats wron there, tell me??? Why dont we think with our minds cooled down... Why do we become so ignorant and so rude?? Tell me Maganius why?? Why dont we want to discuss these things?? And leeave them? What if we are questioned for not learning and spreading Islam?? Being Muslims why are we so ignorant?

Reaction score
abdxyz Please tell me where will I go? Heaven or hell? I really want to know. :(
Curiosity is killing me inside. :/
Please, let me know.

We never know. How can we know who will enter Jannah and who won't?
Only Allah can decide.
The entire concept of this thread is insane.

''WHO SHALL ENTER JANNAH''. [Like anyone of us will be able to know that -.-]
How can we know who will enter Jannah and who won't?
The best we can do is live our life, the way we want, and try to achieve less punishment in the hereafter.

Reaction score
Why do we think so much about what people say?? Are we sent on this earth to worry about people?? Tell me?? To worry about what people say??? If one is wrong then the other person has every right to coreect them. If one gives the references form the quran and the Sunnah. Whats wron there, tell me??? Why dont we think with our minds cooled down... Why do we become so ignorant and so rude?? Tell me Maganius why?? Why dont we want to discuss these things?? And leeave them? What if we are questioned for not learning and spreading Islam?? Being Muslims why are we so ignorant?

Good Qs, right now i've to leave, i'll tell you everything tomorrow