• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Why Islamic Studies?

Reaction score
lmao..thats why i said the admin: LOCK THIS THREAD!!simple

leave it if u dont like it !! just as simple as that!! no 1 has forced u to read or discuss anything!! actually i think this thread should be made sticky

Reaction score
hey watch ur mouth dude this is not a way to discuss anything!! plz plz plz read all the comments carefully and think about them deeply and i think u shauld watch this program: http://www.dmi.ae/dubaione/Program_Detail.asp?PID=11893&CM=PM&ChannelID=4
I think you should re-read what I have posted , and remove your narrow minded perception of the world. We were not born merely to have our lives restricted by imaginary forces like so called gods. You have just been heavilty indoctrinated to believe that by submitting to "Allah", you will gain happiness. Furthermore, you are far too conservative and intollerant to accept ANY criticism against your religion. Even when I was being so discrete in my argument, you guys were INCREDIBLY angered. Well, in the 21st century, you should accept that people have freedom of speech, freedom of expression and freedom of beliefs.

Reaction score
well that's my opinion coz he came with on what he think rather than knowing the complete thing.... sure then i will protect mine, its easy to say not like this, one will come to know when u will actually start protecting it.... i never askd him to read the quran! yea it is thats why i dont go saying shit abt other ppls religion! ofc everything happens coz of the will of God! i call HIM Allah, christians call HIM Jesus, buddhist call HIM buddha etc etc

yeah i did, he was just asking that if nepali warrior read the whole quran or not
i really dont wana fight with u..so im not gna say anything.continue posting such comments :)

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
ehemm....

Wait a minute...can you all please calm down.

Those who aren't interested in this kind of discussion can leave this thread. :)

Those who are willing to discuss this, please do it in a calm way, rather than getting annoyed! :)

Peace!

Reaction score
I think you should re-read what I have posted , and remove your narrow minded perception of the world. We were not born merely to have our lives restricted by imaginary forces like so called gods. You have just been heavilty indoctrinated to believe that by submitting to "Allah", you will gain happiness. Furthermore, you are far too conservative and intollerant to accept ANY criticism against your religion. Even when I was being so discrete in my argument, you guys were INCREDIBLY angered. Well, in the 21st century, you should accept that people have freedom of speech, freedom of expression and freedom of beliefs.

freedom of speech doesnt mean that u should talk inappropriately of other ppls beliefs or thinking.. freedom of speech means that it should be a civilised discussion. i have freinds who r NOT muslims we have completely different beliefs and yet we respect each others beliefs.. it seems that ur the one who is intollerent to accept other ppls opinions and beliefs even if u disagree with them!!

Reaction score
Yup, a small prayer for you. O Allah, plz open her mind to the correct path, and guide her and help her in it. Aameen.

Have a nice day. :)
u r really irritating dude.. i dnt need ur prayer.keep it to urself..thank u :)

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Please take a deep breath. Think with an open mind. Read and ponder over the things around you. Look at the sky. the day and the night.

Just imagiine, there's a single day, and sun does not rise. hmmm....After this many years, did you even hear this happening once? ofcourse not. there definitely must be some power behind it. Who can it be? The one who owns the whole universe. Who is it? It's Allah. And how we know it? Yes, by reading the Quran. Everything is clearly mentioned in it. whether it's a matter of business, or a family problem. A complete guide from our Creator. Praise be to Allah!!

Reaction score
but what badrobot14 wasnt :p
I agree,the muslim members shouldn't have got angry.

To be honest, I'm a Muslim, and yes if we give it a thought, the teachings of Islam, the Quran, everything makes perfect sense! Ya Allah, plz show him the truth, and give him strength to accept it. Aameen.
YA ALLAH!!

Reaction score
I take back my earlier words where I asked moderators not to remove this thread- I am asking you to remove it because it is going nowhere and the people here JUST cannot accept any outsider's views due to narrow mindedness and your conservative nature. Get real and start believing in what you think is right- not some outdated old fictional book which tells you that you will get 72 virgins in heaven if do as it tells you to do.
Thank you.

Reaction score
I take back my earlier words where I asked moderators not to remove this thread- I am asking you to remove it because it is going nowhere and the people here JUST cannot accept any outsider's views due to narrow mindedness and your conservative nature. Get real and start believing in what you think is right- not some outdated old fictional book which tells you that you will get 72 virgins in heaven if do as it tells you to do.
Thank you.
stop insulting plz!!! how come u claim ur broad minded civilised and tollerent if ur insulting and provoking others!!!!!!!!!!

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Thank you.
Well, to clear it, it isn't the old fictional book if you call it so!

You might believe in the scientific facts. Right?

Check out the scientific facts mentioned in the Quran. This book, Quran, was revealed about 1400 years ago. And, ofcourse, that time no one could give such advanced scientific facts, which have just been discovered, and infact many havent been proved till now.

I think I got one book relating the science and the Quran. I'll try to check, and will surely share that. :)

Reaction score

Check out the scientific facts mentioned in the Quran. This book, Quran, was revealed about 1400 years ago. And, ofcourse, that time no one could give such advanced scientific facts, which have just been discovered, and infact many havent been proved till now.

I think I got one book relating the science and the Quran. I'll try to check, and will surely share that. :)

JazakAllah khairan :) :) :)

Reaction score
b

I think I have had enough of the Quran bro. Why dont you just detete this thread, and you wont lose any sleep thinking about a user of XPF criticising some aspects of Islam.

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
b
I think I have had enough of the Quran bro. Why dont you just detete this thread, and you wont lose any sleep thinking about a user of XPF criticising some aspects of Islam.
With due respect, In no way is your comments gonna cause any harm to my beliefs or faith. So don't worry about it. Just a brotherly advice, once in your life, do give yourself a chance to ponder over the teachings of Islam. :)

Thanks.
Have a good day. :)