• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

XtremePapers Contest 2012!

Reaction score
Sir I am having a doubt please answer me:
- I have just given papers of O'Level Pakistan studies, Islamiat and Urdu and my results are pending. Can I participate? Or only those who have completed whole O'Level would participate.
Sir please clear my doubt.
Thank You.

Reaction score
seems nyc. i prepared for my gce o levels with quite a bit of help from notes provided by people on XPC. I have compiled them altogether(i mean i have them in an organised form, a collection of what every one uploaded) can i come up with that?
Given that the problem with the last competition was duplicate content, I'd say no - you'll have to write your own guides.

Reaction score
How do you receive the reward? Do you have to like... pick it up or something?

Reaction score
I'm in i think in the only person who has shared most notes on XPC in this year particularly in Arts subject..and plz write in a diffrent writing PlanetMaster

Reaction score
Maybe it would be most helpful if PlanetMaster (or whoever is reviewing applications) could keep a note updated that shows us how far through applications they are (e.g. have reviewed up to 6th Aug - replied up to 4th Aug)

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
PlanetMaster - What actually needs to be included in the samples? Is it the whole syllabus and are powerpoint slides allowed? :)
The sample should be one complete chapter of your offered subject and no less than 600 words.
Individual samples are required for each subject you've listed above.

Unfortunately, we can't accept Microsoft PowerPoint slides due to the nature of our requirements.

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
PlanetMaster lets say i send u my application on the 1 day before the deadline do i still have a good chance of winning a prize in this contest or do my chances decrease?????
It doesn't matter when you apply.
All applications will be processed using the same criteria.

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
wait so if my application i.e the sample gets selected, then its confirmed that i will get the gift pack as long as i submit the complete notes?
Or will it be compared with notes of other applicants and be ranked according to quality and then the top 10 or whatever chosen?
If you are selected, you win. :)

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Sir I am having a doubt please answer me:
- I have just given papers of O'Level Pakistan studies, Islamiat and Urdu and my results are pending. Can I participate? Or only those who have completed whole O'Level would participate.
Sir please clear my doubt.
Thank You.
Please read the FAQ on the first page!

Here's the extract for your convenience:
"Q) Is it necessary that I have completed the qualification I'm applying for?
A) As mentioned above, no. If you haven't completed the qualification, you may submit the last awarded grade by your school."