• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

your worst fear?

Reaction score
It can be either tangible or non tangible! Either real or fake! Im scared of lizardzz! Yuck!!!

Reaction score
i have phobias from silence and (somehow) swings...
i just cannot sit on swings and i need to have some kind of noise all the time...i cant bear pin-drop-silence....:/

Reaction score
i have phobias from silence and (somehow) swings...
i just cannot sit on swings and i need to have some kind of noise all the time...i cant bear pin-drop-silence....:/
Wat do u do in exams and while sleeping? Pin drop silence?

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Almighty Allah
I'm also afraid to lose all the people I care about and also being left alone
yeah.. it's a scary thing... but my teacher taught me an aayah, long ago and if we fail on that it's waaaay more scary... I talked to him recently and he brought up the same topic, I could feel he was happy as I remembered the aayah:

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا قُوا أَنفُسَكُمْ وَأَهْلِيكُمْ نَارًا وَقُودُهَا النَّاسُ وَالْحِجَارَةُ عَلَيْهَا مَلَائِكَةٌ غِلَاظٌ شِدَادٌ لَّا يَعْصُونَ اللَّهَ مَا أَمَرَهُمْ وَيَفْعَلُونَ مَا يُؤْمَرُونَ

O you who have believed, protect yourselves and your families from a Fire whose fuel is people and stones, over which are [appointed] angels, harsh and severe; they do not disobey Allah in what He commands them but do what they are commanded.

Reaction score
Right now : My results :sick: :cry:
At any day : Disappointing my parents or any harm happen to them ..... Me hurting any body ..... Losing someone that I love ... Being unsuccessful in my life .... Being hated
Not to mention the fear of Almighty Allah although I'm not too religious