• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

your worst fear?

Reaction score
FIRSTLY, Allah Almighty.
Secondly, DAD!
Thirdly, I agree with "L" (although none of us actually lie :p)

"There are all sorts of scary creatures in this world. We usually name them as Monsters. Many of the monsters are declared as fiction and the rest are feared differently by different people! There are:
Blood sucking monsters (vampires)
Flesh eating monsters (beasts)
Death whispering monsters (angels of death)
Scary looking monsters (monsters)
Weird looking monsters (aliens)
Cute monsters (little creatures)
Lunar monsters (werewolves)
Giant monsters (Giants)
But there are creatures that can cause harm in a much bitter way:
Lying monsters (Humans). These are the monsters i fear, because they have the power to devastate nations with words alone. I know all this because i am one of such creatures." - Ryuzaki L

Reaction score
FIRSTLY, Allah Almighty.
Secondly, DAD!
Thirdly, I agree with "L"

"There are all sorts of scary creatures in this world. We usually name them as Monsters. Many of the monsters are declared as fiction and the rest are feared differently by different people! There are:
Blood sucking monsters (vampires)
Flesh eating monsters (beasts)
Death whispering monsters (angels of death)
Scary looking monsters (monsters)
Weird looking monsters (aliens)
Cute monsters (little creatures)
Lunar monsters (werewolves)
Giant monsters (Giants)
But there are creatures that can cause harm in a much bitter way:
Lying monsters (Humans). These are the monsters i fear, because they have the power to devastate nations with words alone. I know all this because i am one of such creatures." - Ryuzaki L
(Y)
Couldn't have put it in better words, Mr L did!

Reaction score
The guy's too good to be real! (thus, he isn't real :p)

Anyways, stay on topic... who do you fear?
God.
Hell.
The fear of never waking up from a nightmare.
The fear of not being strong enough if the time for the arrival of Dajjal falls upon our generation.
The fear of never rising up to my parent's expectations.
The fear of physical abuse, not dying, no death doesn't scare me as much as what would come before it would.
The fear of getting hurt to an unbearable point.
The fear of immoral blood spilling and not being able to do anything about it.
The fear of not being able to stand up for whats right; helplessness.

Reaction score
Someone's a little too honest here :p but well put. (y) I'm pretty sure many of us have the same fears but many don't have the courage to actually spill the beans :D
I would say 1, 3, 5 and 9 are common-est fears!
Honesty is the best policy. :p
Well nothing to be ashamed of; everyone has fears, and we gotta learn to overcome them.
Hmm well I wouldn't be so sure of 9. :/ Most people watch injustice happening and do nothing about it; a fact that disgust me. :/

Reaction score
:LOL: The straightest trees are chosen for cutting FIRST! :p
Exactly! But who'd bother since we have such awesome leaders?
True that, unfortunately.
Better to be cut and used as papers rather than grow old, sitting idly for years only to be eaten by bugs and used by animals as habitats.
Well think again, some people still have the fire to stand up. But then again, one person can only bring about so much change. What we need is a GROUP of such people.

Reaction score
I prefer the latter :p Paper is used for exams and i FEAR exams :p jk
And a group needs leaders... and leaders need to have some qualities i don't think... wait... I AM SURE our leaders don't have :)
Anyways, politics some other time :p
LOL paper is recycled too. :p
Nah, WHY does every thing have to relate to leaders? You realize change can be brought in many ways that aren't even remotely close to the world 'politics'. -_-

Reaction score
I fear my parents the most.......I don't want to disappoint them and reach up to their expectations....if I feared Allah the most I might have fulfilled all His commandments but alas......

Reaction score
I fear my parents the most.......I don't want to disappoint them and reach up to their expectations....if I feared Allah the most I might have fulfilled all His commandments but alas......

And their is nothing else that scares me.......

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
God.
Hell.
The fear of never waking up from a nightmare.
The fear of not being strong enough if the time for the arrival of Dajjal falls upon our generation.
The fear of never rising up to my parent's expectations.
The fear of physical abuse, not dying, no death doesn't scare me as much as what would come before it would.
The fear of getting hurt to an unbearable point.
The fear of immoral blood spilling and not being able to do anything about it.
The fear of not being able to stand up for whats right; helplessness.

hmm.... scary list..... Although I must say the fear of getting hurt to an unbearable point is what I used to have.. now I dun worry about it too much... I mean if Allah would test me with pain then He (S.W.T) will grant me equal amount of sabr/patience if m steadfast..... like in the story of Surah Burooj (85) towards the end of story "a woman came with her child and she felt hesitant in jumping into the fire and the child said to her: 0 mother, endure (this ordeal) for it is the Truth."... see the mercy of Allah, he made a little baby (whom the woman was breastfeeding according to tafsir ibn kathir) speak and support her mother...
and when I see immoral blood spilling the best refuge is the starting aayahs of surah ankabut... specifically this1:
أَمْ حَسِبَ الَّذِينَ يَعْمَلُونَ السَّيِّئَاتِ أَن يَسْبِقُونَا ۚ سَاءَ مَا يَحْكُمُونَ

Or do those who do evil deeds think they can outrun Us? Evil is what they judge.