• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
When they insult our Prophet (S.A.W) - Nouman Ali Khan:

(if this doesn't work in ur country as utube is blocked then try visiting the page below OR be patient.. It'd be worth it, insha'Allah)

Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6zuKbBlmRo

URDU Version:

Arabic Version:

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
246762_10151252269782214_1481377236_n.jpg

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
(about ban on inappropriate content about Prophet S.A.W) :-

Here's yet another ban on offensive speech in the West:

A Church that is infamous for staging protests outside the funerals of military servicemen has now been banned from being within a few hundred feet of any funeral. Why? Because their signs were deemed to hurt and cause offense to the families of the servicemen.

Note that I am not supporting what this Church does - I find it in very poor taste. Yet I cannot help but point out, once again, that certain types of offensive speech (such as slander) is indeed something that IS banned in all countries in the world. It's just a matter of what one respects and gives value to.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/18/westboro-jerry-brown_n_1893849.html

---- Sh. Yasir Qadhi

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “He is not one of us who turns a woman against her husband or a slave against his master.” Narrated by Abu Dawood, 2175; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Abi Dawood.

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure if someone tried this in the masjid now, they'd be told off by someone: :D :ROFLMAO:

The Prophet (S.A.W) came out towards us, while carrying Umamah, the daughter of Abi Al-As (his grand-daughter) over his shoulder. He prayed, and when he wanted to bow, he put her down, and when he stood up, he lifted her up. [Sahih Bukhari, Volume 8, Book 73, Number 25: Narrated Abu Qatada]

Our Prophet (S.A.W) was awesome!! :love:

It was also reported that he (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) allowed a small boy to ride on his shoulders and he still completed the prayer. This was reported by ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Shaddaad from his father: “The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) came out to lead us in either Maghrib or ‘Ishaa’ one night, and he was carrying Hasan or Husayn. The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) came forward and put (the child) down, then he said Takbeer and started to pray. During the prayer, he prostrated and made his prostration long. My father said: ‘I raised my head and I saw the child on the back of the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) whilst he was prostrating, so I returned to my prostration.’ When the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) finished praying, the people said, ‘O Messenger of Allaah, during your prayer you prostrated for so long that we thought something had happened or that you were receiving Revelation.’ He said, ‘Nothing at all happened, but my son was riding on my back and I did not want to disturb him until he had had enough.’” (Narrated by al-Nisaa’i, no. 1192; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani – may Allaah have mercy on him – in Saheeh Sunan al-Nisaa’i, 1/246).

Reaction score
When you attack black people, They call it "Racism",
When you attack Jewish people, They call it "Anti-semetism",
When you attack Women, They call it "Gender discrimination",
When you attack Homosexuality, They call it "Intolerance",
When you attack your Country, They call it "Terrorism",
When you attack a Religious sect, they call it "Hate speech",
But when They attack at the dignity of our Beloved Prophet MUHAMMAD (P.B.U.H)
They call it " Freedom of Expression"

N.M

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure if someone tried this in the masjid now, they'd be told off by someone: :D :ROFLMAO:

The Prophet (S.A.W) came out towards us, while carrying Umamah, the daughter of Abi Al-As (his grand-daughter) over his shoulder. He prayed, and when he wanted to bow, he put her down, and when he stood up, he lifted her up. [Sahih Bukhari, Volume 8, Book 73, Number 25: Narrated Abu Qatada]

yeah this happens... :D
once when we were in Haram n my youngest sis (small at that tym) started crying when the prayer started so my mother lifted her but she was still crying... at the end of the prayer a few pakistani aunties who were sitting beside us scolded my mother...

n the masjid near our house when it was open for women during taraweeh in Ramadan, they don't allow small children to even enter the masjid, now this is sad... :(

Reaction score
Shaykh Ibn ‘Uthaymeen (Rahimahullaahu Ta’aala) said:
“Some people – and Allaah’s refuge is sought – automatically consider (another person’s) actions and statements in an evil manner. Then the Shaytaan incites him to spy and hunt for things on his brother, inspecting what he said and what he did! Hence, you always find him analyzing his brothers statements and actions. And only if he would consider them in best possible manner or in a good manner. However (he does so) in the most evil and wicked way. And that is only due to the insinuation of Shaytaan.”
Sharh al-Mumti’ ‘alaa Zaad al-Mustaqni’

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score