• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
AsSalamoAlaikum Wr Wb..

"...So do you believe in part of the Scripture and disbelieve in part? Then what is the recompense for those who do that among you except disgrace in worldly life; and on the Day of Resurrection they will be sent back to the severest of punishment. And Allah is not unaware of what you do." (Qur'aan 2:85)
^Ya Allah, save us from falling into this category. Sadly, this is what we're doing today. Following things that we are comfortable with, and leaving out things we find difficult..! :(

BadRobot14 Is this right? I was just reading the translation, and that's what I understood from this Ayaah..Just wanna confirm if I didn't interpret it wrongly...
WaAlaikum AsSalam wr wb,
as far as I know you are right.. since although these aayhas were revealed in context of jews.. but we know the principle that when Allah (S.W.T) mentions them, for us it's ibrah/lesson for us...
Tafsir Ibn kathir mentions about this:
These noble Ayat criticized the Jews for implementing the Tawrah sometimes and defying it at other times, although they believed in the Tawrah and knew what they were doing was wrong.

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
^ N.M what is said in that hadis?

This is the closest translation of it I could find online:

Allah's Messenger (s.a.w) spoke of something and said: "It will happen when knowledge will be no more. " (Ziyad) said: "Allah's Messenger, how will knowledge vanish despite the fact that we will be reciting the Qur'an and teaching its recitation to our children and our children will teach its recitation to their children up to the Day of Resurrection?" Thereupon he (the Prophet (s.a.w)) said: "Ziyad, do these Jews and Christians not recite the Torah and the Bible but not act according to what is contained in them?"(Ahmad, Ibn Majah, Tirmidhi)

Reaction score
Story using very bad language

Mahmud was a very pious man, but he was not very attractive looking. One day, he was walking along the road, minding his own business, when a lady came up to him, and started calling him names and abusing him. This lady kept saying all kinds of nasty things, and Mahmud just listened to her patiently. Finally, when she was finished calling him names and abusing him, Mahmud just greeted her, smiled, and said
"and a nice day to you," and continued on his way.
Why did Mahmud, the pious man, behave this way?
It is because he knew that everything she said was just a reflection of her own inner self.
If you use bad language, you are just making obvious to everybody how far away you really are from Allah, since your words are in reality a reflection of your own inner self.

Source by Sheikh Muzaffer Ozak al-Jerrahi

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:

“Fasting the day of ‘Arafah I hope Allaah will expiate thereby for the year before it and the year after it, and fasting the day of ‘Ashoora’ I hope Allaah will expiate thereby for the year that came before it.”

(Narrated by Muslim, 1162)

Reaction score
When You Are Shouting At Your Mum, Just Ask Those Who Don't Have A Mother. They Will Tell You The Value Of A Mother!
534701_456923974358580_1508646874_n.jpg

Reaction score
"And turn not your face away from men with pride, nor walk in insolence through the earth. Verily, Allah likes not any arrogant boaster.
"And be moderate (or show no insolence) in your walking, and lower your voice. Verily, the harshest of all voices is the braying of the asses."

Lukman:18-19

Reaction score
✦ FEVER and its REMEDY ✦

"Do not REVILE Fever, for, it cleanses out the SINS of the sons of Adam, the same way a furnace removes th dirt of iron." [Saheeh Muslim (4676)]

"FEVER is from the HEAT of the (Hell) Fire, so COOL it with WATER." [Saheeh al-Bukharee (54/484)]

Reaction score
“Whoever says subhaanAllahi wa bihamdihi 100 times in a day, his sins will be forgiven even if they were like the froth of the ocean” [Agreed upon]
“There are two phrases which are light upon the tongue, heavy in the scale, and beloved to Ar-Rahmaan: subhaanAllahi wa bihamdihi, subhaanAllahil ‘adheem” [Agreed upon]
“Four phrases are most beloved to Allah, and it doesn’t matter which one you start with: subhaanAllah, alhamdulillah, laa ilaaha illAllah, and Allahu akbar” [Muslim]

Reaction score
Assalam-o-alaikum wr wb...

Check out this presentation...it'll take hardly a minute...it is about a man who wanted his sons to learn not to judge things too quickly...

can't upload it in ppsx form...prolly site doesn't support that format..

P.S not made by me...

Attachments

• four-seasons.ppt
    725 KB · Views: 12