• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
plus we don't ask useless questions.. like bani Israel did by asking Prophet Musa AS about details of the cow (refer to surah Baqarah)...
I dislike it when ppl ask 'what tree was the one Adam AS went near... was it an apple tree?' who cares what it was.. what benefit do you get by knowing that?? I don't think you get jannah by knowing what tree it was...
so true...
N whn they argue abt it makes it even more worse...:mad:

Reaction score
وعباد الرحمن الذين يمشون على الأرض هونا وإذا خاطبهم الجاهلون قالوا سلاما
αη∂ тнє ѕєяναηтѕ σƒ тнє Mσѕт Mєя¢ιƒυℓ αяє тнσѕє ωнσ ωαℓк υρση тнє єαятн єαѕιℓу, αη∂ ωнєη тнє ιgησяαηт α∂∂яєѕѕ тнєм [нαяѕнℓу], тнєу ѕαу [ωσя∂ѕ σƒ] ρєα¢є
(25:63)

Reaction score
Yahya related to me from Malik that he heard that Luqman al-Hakim made his will and counselled his son, saying, "My son! Sit with the learned men and keep close to them. Allah gives life to the hearts with the light of wisdom as Allah gives life to the dead earth with the abundant rain of the sky."

English reference: Book 59, Hadith 1
Arabic reference: Book 59, Hadith 1859

Reaction score
when our parents scold us on a 'bad day' we say they dont understand...keep reminding it 2 them 4 a whole week...
what about all da 'bad tyms' our parents while bringing us up??not mentioning it 2 us even once?instead cheering us up...try 2 remember all their sacrifices b4 snaping @ them or answering back...

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
when our parents scold us on a 'bad day' we say they dont understand...keep reminding it 2 them 4 a whole week...
what about all da 'bad tyms' our parents while bringing us up??not mentioning it 2 us even once?instead cheering us up...try 2 remember all their sacrifices b4 snaping @ them or answering back...

It's pretty embarrasing if you ask ur mom to remind you of times when you were a kid and u acted stupid... the stories she can relate are hilarious n embarrasing...

oh n nice principle: "My principle in lYf : if some1 thr0ws a st0ne @ u, thr0w a flower @ them... but make sure da fl0wer is stiL in dA p0t !! :D"

Reaction score
It's pretty embarrasing if you ask ur mom to remind you of times when you were a kid and u acted stupid...

oh n nice principle: "My principle in lYf : if some1 thr0ws a st0ne @ u, thr0w a flower @ them... but make sure da fl0wer is stiL in dA p0t !! :D"
true dat :)
n thnx :D

Reaction score
It's pretty embarrasing if you ask ur mom to remind you of times when you were a kid and u acted stupid... the stories she can relate are hilarious n embarrasing...

:D

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
but ukw my mom never told me still...just asked her once:oops:
I dunno... but m sure she can if she wanted.. like my mom told me that when I was a baby she'd have to cover me with a big towel when feeding me 'cerelac' coz I'd vomit if I ate too much, or if I laughed or cried during eating... :ROFLMAO:
and this is one of the least embarrasing thing so I can mention it here... :) Otherwise she even tells about stories of my stupidity.. :D

A man came to the Prophet and said, ‘O Messenger of God! Who among the people is the most worthy of my good companionship? The Prophet said: Your mother. The man said, ‘Then who?' The Prophet said: Then your mother. The man further asked, ‘Then who?' The Prophet said: Then your mother. The man asked again, ‘Then who?' The Prophet said: Then your father. (Bukhari, Muslim).

Reaction score
I dunno... but m sure she can if she wanted.. like my mom told me that when I was a baby she'd have to cover me with a big towel when feeding me 'cerelac' coz I'd vomit if I ate too much, or if I laughed or cried during eating... :ROFLMAO:
and this is one of the least embarrasing thing so I can mention it here... :) Otherwise she even tells about stories of my stupidity.. :D
my point exactly :D ofcourse they can remind us:pbtw i just didnt mean da embarasing stuff :)

Reaction score
the holy prophet (pbuh) said make dis a habit of reciting it evryday...
many people cant get 2 read it evryday so y not leave it on speakers on ur laptop?shaitan flees from the houses when dis is recited... :)