• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
So sorry! I wasn't aware of it being transformed..

But I have a question, isn't Allah, Ar Rahman, which means that His mercy encompasses all of the creations?
I think I am not clear on that..could you explain it?
No need to be sorry evry1 (even Adam AS) makes mistakes.. First, the point was that we don't say things about Allah without knowledge (as aayah quoted says), like that boy shouldn't say Allah loves the old lady... only Allah knows that. We know from Quran that Allah does not love Mufsidun (mischief-makers). 5:64
so if the lady was among mufsidun.. maybe Allah didn't love her.. who knows except Allah.. it wasn't for the boy to say so.

yes Allah is ArRahmaan, and for me one of the biggest manifestations of it is the words of Allah to Musa (AS) in surah Naziaat "Izhab illa Firauna innahu taghaa" go towards firaun, indeed he has rebelled....
I mean, firaun at this point is a genocidal maniac and Allah still gives him a chance! Maybe he'll be reminded... SubhanAllah!

Reaction score
No need to be sorry evry1 (even Adam AS) makes mistakes.. First, the point was that we don't say things about Allah without knowledge (as aayah quoted says), like that boy shouldn't say Allah loves the old lady... only Allah knows that. We know from Quran that Allah does not love Mufsidun (mischief-makers). 5:64
so if the lady was among mufsidun.. maybe Allah didn't love her.. who knows except Allah.. it wasn't for the boy to say so.

yes Allah is ArRahmaan, and for me one of the biggest manifestations of it is the words of Allah to Musa (AS) in surah Naziaat "Izhab illa Firauna innahu taghaa" go towards firaun, indeed he has rebelled....
I mean, firaun at this point is a genocidal maniac and Allah still gives him a chance! Maybe he'll be reminded... SubhanAllah!

Was 5:64 a link to the Quranic verse?

JazakAllah Khair for the explanation

Reaction score
"Whoever gives up striving completely, his religious motives will become weak and his motive to follow his desires will become strong, but when he trains himself to go against his desires, he can defeat them whenever he wants."
~Ibn al-Qayyim

وَالَّذِينَ جَاهَدُوا فِينَا لَنَهْدِيَنَّهُمْ سُبُلَنَا ۚ وَإِنَّ اللَّـهَ لَمَعَ الْمُحْسِنِينَ
And those who strive for Us - We will surely guide them to Our ways. And indeed, Allah is with the doers of good. (surah al-'ankabout: 69)

Reaction score
485764_291988557561594_214595735300877_595976_786395616_n.jpg

Reaction score
♥ DUROOD E IBRAHIM ♥ PLEASE READ ATLEAST ONCE. JAZAKALLAHU KHAIRAN!
"Allahumma Sallay Ala Muhammad, WaAla Aali Muhammad, Kama Sallyeta Ala Ibrahima Wa Ala Aali Ibrahima, InnakaHameedum Majeed. Allahuma Barik AlaMuhammad Wa Ala Aali Muhammad
, Kama Barakta Ala Ibrahima Wa Ala AaliIbrahima Innaka Hameedum Majeed."
--------------- ----●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩ ۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●--- --------------- -
اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ عَلَى مُحَمَّدٍ، وَعَلَى آلِ مُحَمَّدٍ، كَمَا صَلَّيْتَ عَلَى إِبْرَاهِيمَ وَعَلَى آلِ إِبْرَاهِيمَ، إِنَّكَ حَمِيدٌ مَجِيدٌ، اللَّهُمَّ بَارِكْ عَلَى مُحَمَّدٍ، وَعَلَى آلِ مُحَمَّدٍ، كَمَا بَارَكْتَ عَلَى إِبْرَاهِيمَ، وَعَلَى آلِ إِبْرَاهِيمَ، إِنَّكَ حَمِيدٌ مَجِيدٌ
--------------- ----●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩ ۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●--- --------------- -
[O Allah! let Your Peace come upon Muhammad (Salallahu Alyehe Wasallam) and the family of Muhammad (Salallahu Alyehe Wasallam), as You have brought peaceto Ibrahim A.S. and his family. Truly, You are Praiseworthy and Glorious. O Allah! bless Muhammad (Salallahu Alyehe Wasallam) and the family of Muhammad (Salallahu Alyehe Wasallam), as You have blessed Ibrahim A.S. and his family. Truly, You are Praiseworthy and Glorious.] Ameen Suma Ameen

Reaction score
“When my heart became constricted and my paths became narrow, I took my hope in Your pardon and forgiveness, as an opening and an escape. My sins seemed very great to me, but when I compared them to Your forgiveness My Lord, I found Your forgiveness to be greater."
-Imam ash-Shafi’ee

Reaction score
Ibn Al-Qayyim, may Allaah have mercy upon him, said in Al-Fawaa’id,

“Whoever abandons habits for the sake of ‎other than Allaah The Almighty, will surely face difficulty. However, ‎whoever abandons habits for the sake of Allaah The Almighty sincerely from his ‎heart; he will not find any difficulty in abandoning it except at first. (This initial difficulty) is to test if ‎one is sincere and truthful. If he endures this difficulty for a short time, it will turn ‎into pleasure. Ibn Seereen said, ‘I heard Shurayh swear by Allaah; no slave of Allaah abandons something for the sake of Allaah and feels a sense of loss.’ It is said, ‘Whoever abandons anything for ‎the ‎sake of Allaah, He will compensate him with what is better.’ ‎Of course, ‎compensation is of different kinds and the best is to ‎be ‎compensated by Allaah with His love, and the heart’s tranquility, satisfaction, strength, activity, happiness, and contentment.”

Reaction score
Do not let the people - your friends & family stop you from worshiping Allah, obeying His commands & staying away from His prohibitions! Do not forget that;
◕You will die alone,
◕you will enter your grave alone,
◕you will be questioned alone &
◕you will stand before Allah alone!

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
quote:
‘Umar bin al-Khattaab: ”That one thousand worshippers who fast during the day and pray during the night, all die, is easier to bare than the death of one single scholar who understands the halaal from the haraam.” [Jaami'ul Bayaan al-'ilm wa fadhlihi volume 1. page 65]

Reaction score
quote:
‘Umar bin al-Khattaab: ”That one thousand worshippers who fast during the day and pray during the night, all die, is easier to bare than the death of one single scholar who understands the halaal from the haraam.” [Jaami'ul Bayaan al-'ilm wa fadhlihi volume 1. page 65]
Assalam-o-alaikum wr wb...
i don't get it...can you explain it? :oops:

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Assalam-o-alaikum wr wb...
i don't get it...can you explain it? :oops:
WaAlaikum asSalam wr wb,
the way I understand it is
A SCHOLAR IS WORTH MORE THAN AN ORDINARY WORSHIPPER LIKE US... a scholar can spread Islam, fight against innovation etc... like Imam Ahmed stood up almost alone against the great fitnah of his time, when people/rulers had innovated stuff against Quran.... he had to suffer persecution but being a scholar he could respond to each of their innovations against Quran with evidence.. this was a way by which ppl of his tym n future genrations were safe against misguidance...
a normal worshipper wouldn't have this kind of impact on society...
Allah knows best.

Reaction score
Learning the Deen is like learning how to walk. Every time you stand up, you think you've got it, and hasten to run but you lose balance and fall back realizing that you don't know anything at all