• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
:LOL:, May Allah improves all her deeds, increase her life span , give her more Taufiq and provides her Jannatul firdos, Ameen.
Aameen, may Allah grant you parents success in this life and jannatul firdaus in the next one.... may Allah make you coolness of their eyes.. Aameen.
Thankyou, for the dua...

Reaction score
549389_10150756041814879_100285034878_9483147_2080691586_n.jpg
Although v hv been reading this verse of the Quran since childhood, learnt this Surah so well tht v can even recite it if awoken from deep sleep....yet very few of us understand the integrity n complete meaning of this verse...Allah is our Sole Guide, Protector, Provider...He is the Only One who sustains us, grants us our wishes....​
Thr is a hadith , "Ask Allah for whatever you may need, even if it be a shoe lace."
N hw many of us follow tht hadith..???​
Allah luvs it when His servants ask Him for help...For who is thr othr thn Him tht can help??​

Reaction score
The Prophet said,“Fire as we know it is one seventieth part of the Fire of Hell. It is as if sixty-nine equal portions were added to the fire as we know it.”
Imagine...whn we cannot stand even a minute's burn of this worldly fire....will we have the strength to bear the fire of the Hereafter??
(This is really scary!!)
403899_294883633887129_1533623409_n.jpg

Reaction score
The Prophet (s.a.w.s) said:
"Any one in whose heart is even a mustard seed's worth of pride will not enter Paradise." (Muslim)

[I have a request... if any one of you find me being arrogant on here, can you please remind me of this.. May Allah keep us far away from pride, it only befits Allah (S.W.T). ]
Assalam-o-alaikum wr wb...
IMHO no...you seem normal and like our group fellow...i mean while talking to you we don't really feel that you aren't of our age...though respecting you is another story :)
Aameen..

Reaction score
Narrated by Um Kulthum bint Uqba [RAA] That she heard Allah's Apostle [SAW] saying, "He who makes peace between the people by inventing good information or saying good things, is not a liar."
Sahih Bukhari, Volume 3, Book 49, Number 857

Reaction score
Say, “My prayer, my offering, my life and my death are for Allah, the Lord of all the worlds.
- The Holy Quran [6:162]

Reaction score
Allah’s Apostle said “The Hell Fire complained to its Lord saying, ‘Oh Allah! My different parts eat up each other.’ So, He allowed it to take two breaths, one in the winter and the other in summer, and this is the reason for the severe heat and the bitter cold you find (in weather).
- Reported by Bukhari, Hadeeth.

Reaction score
★ Ya ( ﺍﻟﻠﻪ) ♥ , give me death while I am in Sajdah.
★ Ya ( ﺍﻟﻠﻪ) ♥ , let the last words of my life be the Shahadah.
★ Ya ( ﺍﻟﻠﻪ) ♥ , If I die in my sleep let my heart beat the dhikr of ( ﺍﻟﻠﻪ) .
★ Ya ( ﺍﻟﻠﻪ) ♥ , the guider of the lost soul forgive the entire Ummah.
★ Ya ( ﺍﻟﻠﻪ) ♥ , forgive My Parents, My Family, and My Brothers & Sisters In Islam.
★ Ya ( ﺍﻟﻠﻪ) ♥ , guide entire humanity to the righteous path. Ameen!!

Reaction score
http://dailyhadith.co.uk/
This mailing list has been set-up to distribute an authenticated Hadith daily by e-mail, and insha'Allah to spread the peaceful message of Islam. All the hadith are from Sahih Al-Bukhari and fully referenced.

Reaction score
I read this article on the internet

Every Friday afternoon, after the congregation service at the mosque the Imam and his eleven year old son would go out into their town and hand out
"PATH TO PARADISE" and other Islamic literature.

This particular and fortunate Friday afternoon, as the time came for the Imam and his son to go to the streets with their booklets, it was very cold
outside, as well as pouring rain.

The boy bundled up in his warmest and driest clothes and said, 'OK, dad, I'm ready!'
His dad asked, 'Ready for what' 'Dad, it's time we gather our tracts together and go out.'
Dad responds, 'Son, it's very cold outside and it's pouring rain.'
The boy gives his dad a surprised look, asking, 'But Dad, aren't people still going to hell, even though it's raining?'
Dad answers, 'Son, I am not going out in this weather.'
Despondently, the boy asks, 'Dad, can I go Please'
His father hesitated for a moment then said, 'Son, you can go. Here are the booklets. Be careful son.'
'Thanks, Dad!'

And with that, he was off and out into the rain. This eleven year old boy walked the streets of the town going door to door and handing everybody he
met in the street a pamphlet or a booklet. After two hours of walking in the rain, he was soaking, bone- chilled wet and down to his VERY LAST BOOKLET. He stopped on a corner and looked for someone to hand a booklet to, but the streets were totally deserted. Then he turned toward the first home he saw and started up the sidewalk to the front door and rang the door bell. He rang the bell, but nobody answered..

He rang it again and again, but still no one answered. He waited but still no answer.

Finally, this eleven year old boy turned to leave, but something stopped him. Again, he turned to the door and rang the bell and knocked loudly on the
door with his fist. He waited, something holding him there on the front porch! He rang again and this time the door slowly opened.

Standing in the doorway was a very sad-looking elderly lady. She softly asked, 'What can I do for you, son?' With radiant eyes and a smile that lit
up her world, this little boy said, "Ma'am, I'm sorry if I disturbed you, but I just want to tell you that ALLAH
REALLY LOVES AND CARES FOR YOU and I came to give you my very last booklet which will tell you all about God, the real purpose of creation, and how to achieve His pleasure.'

With that, he handed her his last booklet and turned to leave. She called to him as he departed. 'Thank you, son! And God Bless You!'

Well, the following Friday afternoon after congregation (Jam’aat) service (during which period they hold a weekly program) the Imam was giving some lectures. As he concludes the lectures, he asked, 'Does anybody have questions or want to say anything?'

Slowly, in the back row among the ladies, an elderly voice was heard over the speaker. As the voice went on, a hint of glorious gaiety and contentment was plainly evident in it even though the wasn't to be seen, 'No one in this gathering knows me. I've never been here before. You see, before last Friday I was not a Muslim, and thought I could be. My husband passed on some time ago, leaving me totally alone in this world.. Last Friday, being a particularly cold and rainy day, it was even more so in my heart that I came to the end of the line where I no longer had any hope or will to live. So I took a rope and a chair and ascended the stairway into the attic of my home.. I fastened the rope securely to a rafter in the roof then stood on the chair and fastened the other end of the rope around my neck. Standing on that chair, so lonely and broken-hearted I was about to leap off, when suddenly the loud ringing of my doorbell downstairs startled me. I thought, I'll wait a minute, and whoever it is will go away.

I thought to myself again, 'Who on earth could this be. Nobody ever rings my bell or comes to see me.' I loosened the rope from my neck and started for the front door, all the while the bell rang louder and louder.

When I opened the door and looked I could hardly believe my eyes, for there on my front porch was the most radiant and angelic little boy I had ever
seen in my life. His SMILE, oh, I could never describe it to you! The words that came from his mouth caused my heart that had long been dead TO LEAP TO LIFE as he exclaimed with a cherub-like voice, 'Ma'am, I just came to tell you that ALLAH REALLY LOVES AND CARES FOR YOU!' Then he gave me this booklet, Path To Paradise that I now hold in my hand.

You see? I am now a Happy Vicegerent of the One True God. Since the address of your congregation was stamped on the back of this booklet, I have come here to personally say THANK YOU to God's little angel who came just in the nick of time and by so doing, spared my soul from an eternity in hell.'

There was not a dry eye in the mosque. And as shouts of TAKBIR..ALLAH AKBAR.. (God is Great) rented the air, even among the ladies, despite
themselves. Imam-Dad descended from the pulpit to the front row where the little angel
was seated. He took his son in his arms and sobbed uncontrollably.

Probably no jama'at (congregation) has had a more glorious moment, and probably this universe has never seen a Papa that was more filled with love
and honor for his son...

Except for One. This very one...

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
I read this article on the internet

Every Friday afternoon, after the congregation service at the mosque the Imam and his eleven year old son would go out into their town and hand out
"PATH TO PARADISE" and other Islamic literature.

This particular and fortunate Friday afternoon, as the time came for the Imam and his son to go to the streets with their booklets, it was very cold
outside, as well as pouring rain.

The boy bundled up in his warmest and driest clothes and said, 'OK, dad, I'm ready!'
His dad asked, 'Ready for what' 'Dad, it's time we gather our tracts together and go out.'
Dad responds, 'Son, it's very cold outside and it's pouring rain.'
"Ma'am, I'm sorry if I disturbed you, but I just want to tell you that ALLAH
REALLY LOVES AND CARES FOR YOU and I came to give you my very last booklet which will tell you all about God, the real purpose of creation, and how to achieve His pleasure.'

With that, he handed her his last booklet and turned to leave. She called to him as he departed. 'Thank you, son! And God Bless You!'

Well, the following Friday afternoon after congregation (Jam’aat) service (during which period they hold a weekly program) the Imam was giving some lectures. As he concludes the lectures, he asked, 'Does anybody have questions or want to say anything?'

Slowly, in the back row among the ladies, an elderly voice was heard over the speaker. As the voice went on, a hint of glorious gaiety and contentment was plainly evident in it even though the wasn't to be seen, ......
I thought to myself again, 'Who on earth could this be. Nobody ever rings my bell or comes to see me.' I loosened the rope from my neck and started for the front door, all the while the bell rang louder and louder.

When I opened the door and looked I could hardly believe my eyes, for there on my front porch was the most radiant and angelic little boy I had ever
seen in my life. His SMILE, oh, I could never describe it to you! The words that came from his mouth caused my heart that had long been dead TO LEAP TO LIFE as he exclaimed with a cherub-like voice, 'Ma'am, I just came to tell you that ALLAH REALLY LOVES AND CARES FOR YOU!' Then he gave me this booklet, Path To Paradise that I now hold in my hand.

You see? I am now a Happy Vicegerent of the One True God. Since the address of your congregation was stamped on the back of this booklet, I have come here to personally say THANK YOU to God's little angel who came just in the nick of time and by so doing, spared my soul from an eternity in hell.'

Don't mind me saying this but this is not from Islam.... I saw a clip regarding this e-mail and it rightly pointed out that no muslim preacher gives lectures after Jumah,
plus the real problem with it is it says 'ALLAH REALLY LOVES you'... while in Islam we don't say stuff about Allah without knowledge....
"Say, "My Lord has only forbidden immoralities - what is apparent of them and what is concealed - and sin, and oppression without right, and that you associate with Allah that for which He has not sent down authority, and that you say about Allah that which you do not know."" (7:33)
we say Allah loves the muhsineen (as Allah mentions it in Quran: wallahu yuhibbul muhsineen)...

actually this is a christian mail, transformed by sum1 to an Islamic one..... but it has flaws.. If one wants to be encouraged for dawah, there is a lot of stuff in Quran and sunnah to get you motivated.. why go to some place else...?

Reaction score
Don't mind me saying this but this is not from Islam.... I saw a clip regarding this e-mail and it rightly pointed out that no muslim preacher gives lectures after Jumah,
plus the real problem with it is it says 'ALLAH REALLY LOVES you'... while in Islam we don't say stuff about Allah without knowledge....
"Say, "My Lord has only forbidden immoralities - what is apparent of them and what is concealed - and sin, and oppression without right, and that you associate with Allah that for which He has not sent down authority, and that you say about Allah that which you do not know."" (7:33)
we say Allah loves the muhsineen (as Allah mentions it in Quran: wallahu yuhibbul muhsineen)...

actually this is a christian mail, transformed by sum1 to an Islamic one..... but it has flaws.. If one wants to be encouraged for dawah, there is a lot of stuff in Quran and sunnah to get you motivated.. why go to some place else...?

So sorry! I wasn't aware of it being transformed..

But I have a question, isn't Allah, Ar Rahman, which means that His mercy encompasses all of the creations?
I think I am not clear on that..could you explain it?