• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
Aoa wr wb!

•5 Golden Tricks of Shaytaan..

1.You are young, have some fun!
2.Keep enjoying, life is long, you can repent later!
3.Don't remain cool during anger, patience is for cowards!
... 4.Everybody's doing it. Don't be extremist; spice up your life!
5.Oh, you have too many sins. Allah will not forgive you, keep doing sins!

O Allah! Let not shaytaan shake our Imaan by his tricks and keep us all steady on the Right Path. Ameen!

Spreading the Light of Islam to the Four Corners of the World, May Allah Aid me and you Insha-allah..~~Allahuma Ameen thuma Ameen

By: IsLamic Quotes & Sayings

Reaction score
Prophet Mohammed (peace be upon him) said: "A good deed done to an animal is as good as doing good to a human being; while an act of cruelty to an animal is as bad as an act of cruelty to human beings," and that: "Kindness to animals was promised by rewards in Life Hereafter."

(Mishkat al-Masabih; Book 6; Chapter 7, 8:178)

Reaction score
Prophet Mohammed (peace be upon him) said: "A good deed done to an animal is as good as doing good to a human being; while an act of cruelty to an animal is as bad as an act of cruelty to human beings," and that: "Kindness to animals was promised by rewards in Life Hereafter."

(Mishkat al-Masabih; Book 6; Chapter 7, 8:178)
Islam is the only deen which gives rights to every living creature.

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
It was narrated that Jaabir (may Allaah be pleased with him): “The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: ‘There is nothing I fear for my ummah more than the deed of the people of Loot.’”
(Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 1457; Ibn Maajah, 2563. This hadeeth was classed as saheeh by Shaykh al-Albaani (may Allaah have mercy on him) in Saheeh al-Jaami’, no. 1552).

Reaction score
576343_421592181193069_304434316242190_1486556_178461241_n.jpg

Reaction score
Assalam-o-alaikum wr wb...

At a time when you're puzzled what dish of food your going to eat, somewhere in the world, a mother has to decide which son to feed while the other has to die.. We must always be grateful for what we often take for granted.

May Allah help us to be thankful to him and always be content with what we have! Aameen!

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Abu Hurairah 'Abd al-Rahman bin Sakhr, radiyallahu 'anhu, reported: I heard the Messenger of Allah, sallallahu ‘alayhi wasallam, say:
“Avoid that which I forbid you to do and do that which I command you to do to the best of your capacity. Verily the people before you were destroyed only because of their excessive questioning and their disagreement with their Prophets.”
[Al-Bukhari & Muslim]
Commentary:

Background Sabab al-wurud (reasons and background of a hadith) is very important to enable us to understand its meaning. This hadith can be understood by knowing its background. It was related during an incident where the Prophet, sallallahu 'alayhi wasallam, said: "Allah has commanded you to perform Hajj. So perform Hajj, O servants of Allah." Then a man stood up and said: "O Prophet of Allah, do we have to do it every year?" Then the Prophet, sallallahu 'alayhi wasallam, said: "That whatever I forbid you to do, avoid it and whatever I command you to do, do it as much as you can."

Lessons The incident above was at the time of revelation. Asking too many questions about an obligation may lead to complications and confusions. The Prophet, sallallahu 'alayhi wasallam, was not happy with the question raised by the man for it could have caused the Hajj to be performed every year by each Muslim if the answer was yes to that question.
However, asking questions in the right way is encouraged as understood from the first hadith in this Forty Hadith collection (of Imam Nawawi). In fact, the Prophet, sallallahu 'alayhi wasallam, used questions and answers to educate his Companions. Questions that lead to knowledge and goodness are encouraged. What is prohibited and discouraged are questions that will lead to confusion, doubt and chaos in the community, like asking questions about unnecessary details.

Reaction score
Some ppl do use the abv quote for the fact tht becoz religion is illogical, n senseless, so it cannot bear scrutiny..which is why the prophet told ppl not to ask ques..Na'uzubillah.
However as badrobot14 very rightly said.. The reason behind it was tht the Propht did nt want new rulings to be established upon his followers, who may find the new commandments hard to follow..
But since now, thr is no fear of new rulings being revealed..Inquiring abt 1's religion is completely permitted..n it will definitely prove tht Islam is the truth!!
And as Allah said in Surah Fussilat
[41:53] We will show them our proofs in the horizons, and within themselves, until they realize that this is the truth.* Is your Lord not sufficient as a witness of all things?

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Some ppl do use the abv quote for the fact tht becoz religion is illogical, n senseless, so it cannot bear scrutiny..which is why the prophet told ppl not to ask ques..Na'uzubillah.
However as badrobot14 very rightly said.. The reason behind it was tht the Propht did nt want new rulings to be established upon his followers, who may find the new commandments hard to follow..
But since now, thr is no fear of new rulings being revealed..Inquiring abt 1's religion is completely permitted..n it will definitely prove tht Islam is the truth!!
And as Allah said in Surah Fussilat
[41:53] We will show them our proofs in the horizons, and within themselves, until they realize that this is the truth.* Is your Lord not sufficient as a witness of all things?
plus we don't ask useless questions.. like bani Israel did by asking Prophet Musa AS about details of the cow (refer to surah Baqarah)...
I dislike it when ppl ask 'what tree was the one Adam AS went near... was it an apple tree?' who cares what it was.. what benefit do you get by knowing that?? I don't think you get jannah by knowing what tree it was...