• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology Paper 22 Discussion thread.

Reaction score
diaphragm is not exactly an organ.....
Kidney
Differences btween composition of ureter and renal artery
J-was the sparger/aeration device which provided oxygen
L- was the opening from which the nutrient broth was added.....

How come Diaphragm not an organ??? :confused:
And I wrote Liver... thats why I was asking the differences so i could know how many marks I can gain... So, can you outline the differences??

Reaction score
u
Organ B was Kidney.

Differences in the contents of renal artery and ureter respectively:

1)Glucose present, glucose absent,
2)Amino acids present, amino acids absent,
3)relatively less urea uric acid and creatine, the contrary in other column
4)white blood cells present, W.B.C absent.

J was the inlet war pouring the micro-organism culture mixed with nutrients like ammonium sulphate glucose etc/
L was the sparger that blows sterile oxygen in the fermenter for aerobic respiration of the micro-organism.
u could even say in general that the tube coming out from the kidney carried urine while the other one carried blood
blood cells were present and blood cells were absent
etc.....

Reaction score
di
How come Diaphragm not an organ??? :confused:
And I wrote Liver... thats why I was asking the differences so i could know how many marks I can gain... So, can you outline the differences??
diaphragm is a sheet of muscle.....they have been outlined above...look at the previous post.

Reaction score
Gall bladder, spleen and liver are the best answers...and deudonem makes more sense to me than pancreas does since they're both at approximately the same distance from the stomach but the intestine is actually connected to it :/

Reaction score
Haha... I would have to rely on the grade threshold, lost 1 mark in naming the organ, one in the vessel naming as organ wrote was wrong and three marks in the differences... God knows what else... I am doomed this tym for sure.. And the diaphragm one...:cry:

Reaction score
Organ B was Kidney.

Differences in the contents of renal artery and ureter respectively:

1)Glucose present, glucose absent,
2)Amino acids present, amino acids absent,
3)relatively less urea uric acid and creatine, the contrary in other column
4)white blood cells present, W.B.C absent.

J was the inlet war pouring the micro-organism culture mixed with nutrients like ammonium sulphate glucose etc/
L was the sparger that blows sterile oxygen in the fermenter for aerobic respiration of the micro-organisms.
i wrote about the colour too(yellow and red)

Reaction score
true
.true...but it isnt wrong to write viral infection in ur answers....anyway....i think that the following organs are acceptable
Stomach/Liver/Pancreas/Lungs, Organs like heart and intestine are not acceptable
i wrote kidney:oops: what about that???