• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry doubts..ask here!

Reaction score
Pernee26 said:
shan5674 said:
Pernee26 said:

These are just general chemistry questions,

anyways for the first part all you have to say is crush the berries with water and filter it :D
ant the second part of is just adding the indicator solution to an acid and an alkali to check if it is accurate :)

hope it helped :D
Thanks ! :)
Chemistry is really not my thing :%)

Not mine either :p

Reaction score
Can anyone just tell me when the level of the graph will be higher and when the level of the graph will be of same level at the end on y-axis? :p

Reaction score
it is iron(II)ammonium sulfate..
i wud write iron(II) cz of d green ppt in e)ii)
den ammonium cz in e)iii) u test fr ammonia and it is positive..
and e)i) is a test fr a sulfate which is also poitive..

hope it helped..:D :D

Reaction score
ajmanutd said:

Reaction score
skinnyboyfat said:
http://www.xtremepapers.me/CIE/Cambridge%20IGCSE/0620%20-%20Chemistry/0620_s05_qp_6.pdf...................in question 7 a ///will i draw the straight line leaving the point at ph 5.......any other things i need to consider while dealing with graphs....plz help.....what is best line of fit....when i have to draw freehand??????????...plz plz plz help :cry:

noo the point at ph 5 is wrong as it is not on the line that the other points run under so u dont join that point when you draw your line and this is a free hand drawing you just have to draw a "smooth line" meaning just including the points that will allow for your line to be smooth and as you can see joining the point at ph 5 will not allow for that.

Hope it helped :D

Reaction score
shan5674 said:
ajmanutd said:

ur welcome.. :D

Reaction score
Hey can some one just give me the basic topics that we must know for chemistry paper 6 just want to make sure i have covered it all :D

Reaction score
go to the syllabus and look through the core part no the supplement :D
that way u can cover all of them :D

Reaction score
lavanyamane said:
http://www.xtremepapers.me/CIE/Cambridge%20IGCSE/0620%20-%20Chemistry/0620_s10_qp_62.pdf
Q.(4)(g) - Would the answer be room temperature because the reaction is over?

u can write down the initial temp. from the table
what u said is also right :D

Reaction score
Can anyone just tell me when the level of the graph will be higher and when the level of the graph will be of same level at the end on y-axis?:p

Guys Please help me
:D

Reaction score
you guyz i have a question on behalf of my friend...ok so in reversable reaction when we increase the pressure the equlibrium shifts to the side with less moles
but she (and i) don't get why the opposite happens when the decrease the pressure, why does it move to the side with more gas moles ? ?

Reaction score
it depend on the value stated on the axis :)

just find some question and ill explain it to u :D

Reaction score
narutogirl said:
you guyz i have a question on behalf of my friend...ok so in reversable reaction when we increase the pressure the equlibrium shifts to the side with less moles
but she (and i) don't get why the opposite happens when the decrease the pressure, why does it move to the side with more gas moles ? ?

it is not more gas mole it is the total mole.
when pressure decrease it shift to the more mole side.
that is a rule :D

Reaction score
haochen said:
narutogirl said:

it is not more gas mole it is the total mole.
when pressure decrease it shift to the more mole side.
that is a rule :D

Tell me how concentration, temperature and pressure affects the equilibrium please :oops:

Reaction score
http://www.xtremepapers.me/CIE/Cambridg ... _qp_63.pdf
Question 3 (d) Here the answer is the graph level will be higher than the original one but will not level up same at the end.
But in some questions in mark scheme they say that the graph should level up at the end after being steeper at the start and i dont understand when the graph should level up at the end and when should it rise higher without levelling up :p
This is the problem and i am really confused :(